• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Meet Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stayc1989

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have been meaning to introduce honey to the forum for a couple of days now and just haven't had the time with taking the boys to the vets and working, so now I have a few spare moments I'd like to show off my newest edition Honey :)
My boyfriend bought her for me for Valentine's Day and I couldn't believe it, best Valentine's Day ever! She is so cute and fluffy and she will be 8 weeks old on sunday. She loves her veggies and she is already in our piggy routine so knows when it's cage cleaning time, veggie time and bed time. She will be introduced with Florence, Francis and peach in a couple of weeks but for now she lives happily alone just talking to my other piggies :) she is popcorning all the time and she is really friendly. But unfortunately there will be no more piggies for me for a while as I'm full to the brim with 6 piggies, so I'm enjoying having a baby while it lasts.
IMG_0281.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG

IMG_0285.JPG

Welcome Honey, aren't you the stunner! :drool: You have found the most perfect home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back