• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Meet Marmite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The Sunday before last I made the fatal mistake of going into our local Pets at Home and did something I swore to myself I never would. I fell in love at first sight with a little black piggie.

I actually had a little bit of resolve and did manage to leave there and go home, but only for ten minutes :red

Anyway, meet Marmite... the fifth (and final!) Little Piggle

DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

I have a sneaky feeling this little girl is going to grow into quite a character. She's already very brave and will take food from your hand. She's no longer happy to sit on your lap and wants to explore the whole sofa!

She's a little poorly at the moment, as she came to us with a URI (Shop are paying for treatment) but I did see her popcorn for the first time last night :<>

Wow she is beautiful and I love the pic of her with the jar of marmite. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Aww shes beautiful. My sister once many years ago got a 8 week old dal x from pets at home who was severely underweight and had a bad URI - sadly he died just 5 days later

Ooooo my gosh isnt she BEAUTIFUL? no wonder you couldnt resist her! x) x) i love her name :)

She's gorgeous! I love her name too, after she recovers will she be bonded with the lovely Boris and wives?

She's a little poorly at the moment, as she came to us with a URI (Shop are paying for treatment) but I did see her popcorn for the first time last night :<>

She must be feeling heaps better if she's feeling like popcorning! Well done for taking on a poorly piggie - I know they can be a right handful. Fingers crossed for a speedy fully recovery x

PS she's gorgeous and it's very easy to see how you couldn't resist!

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys. Marmite now has a very big-head :))

She's doing really well, eating well and quite keen to meet the 'Big-Pigs'. She'll be being introduced when she's all better and will move in with them once they're all happy

Will keep you updated :)p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back