• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Meet my pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
As well as being a piggie foster mum I have lots of pigs of my own too! All have come from various rescues - mostly the now closed Squeaky Pigs Rescue - apart from Roo who I rescued myself and Treacle and Arthur who were fosters that I just couldn't let go!

Ted - my elderly rex boy

PIC_0001.jpg

Oscar - my other rex boy, about 2 years old now and very cheeky!

PIC_01792.jpg

Tommy - one of the most beautiful pigs I've ever seen!

PIC_0289.jpg

Sumo - he does have eyes! He just doesn't photograph well bless him!

PIC_0273.jpg

Roo pig - my special little man! (he is also in my user pic)

PIC_0288.jpg

Arthur - is epileptic but makes up for his problems by being a cheeky monkey!

arthur.jpg

Guinness - one very special pig. Guinness had a mammary tumour removed last year and now has secondary cancers but he still loves life. I will never meet another pig like him and am so glad we found each other.

PIC_0271.jpg

And my latest addition - Treacle

She came to me looking like this

PIC_0399.jpg

and was dreadfully poorly. She only ever came as a foster but I've decided to keep her.

This is her now!

PIC_0403.jpg

PIC_0400.jpg

Hope you enjoy them!

Kate

They are all adorable, I think they are so cute! I especially Like Ted.

Kate they are all so gorgeous

Tommy, Guinness, sumo and of course roo pig are my faves.

and treacle looks fab.

Well done you

Love

Claire
x

Kate, they are so gorgeous and such cuties! Well done for rescuing them and adopting them - I do the same ;)

I am in love with them all, such cuties!

Livie

x

ooooOOOOoooo, just loving them piggy lips, lol. Such wonderful pigtures, your piggies have the cutest expressions :-*

if you wanted to know what breed tommy is he looks like he has a bit of dalmatian in him! he is absolutly gorge! you lucky thing! other piggies are just too cute for words too!

vi xx

They're all lovely, especially Tommy! Have never seen one with his type of colouration before! Treacle is gorgeous too, does she like being groomed?

Kelly and piggies xx

Can't wait to see your piggies later Kate when I come to collect Sparkle and Glitter. You will have to be careful that I don't steal 1 of your piggies hehe :) lol They are so so goregous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back