Meet My Two New Girlies (lots Of Pigtures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humfred

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My gorgeous boy Humbert went over the rainbow bridge last week. Not a 100 piggies could ever replace him, but his friend was left by himself and looked so lost by himself. And so many piggies in rescues looking for good homes (right?)
Actually surprised me how difficult we found it to find any sows in rescues near us, they all seemed to be boars. Eventually found two sows in capricorn rescue, which is a good hour away from us. Ideally we would have liked a single sow, but the girls we found are sisters. The rescue didn't want to split them, and we wouldn't have wanted them to anyway, so both girls came home with us. They are lovely and have settled right in.

The first two pictures are the photos they took at the rescues. First one is Lucy (brown and ginger face) , the second one is Sophie (black face) Other photos are the girls settling in with us and their new husboar...

SAM_7264-275x275.webp SAM_7271-275x275.webp IMAG1257.webp IMAG1258.webp IMAG1262.webp IMAG1280.webp

Very cute piggies. Your Lucy looks like my pumpkin.

I love the boar...I've always wanted a piggie that had the same coloring of a squirrel

They are so pretty! I am sure they are going to be really happy with you, can't wait to see more of them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back