• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Meet Pudsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piggies leave such a void when they are gone, you miss their quirky personalities.
They can never be replaced but a new piggy can help you cope with losing a much loved pet.
He is so cute, i have never had the pleasure of owning a rex but i'm sure i will one day.

OK, I have taken a couple of them together. However, you try and keep the little buggers still ! :tickedoff:

When, they get a little more settled you may see some better pics, but until then, you'll have to make do :tickedoff:

Yay pics :D cant wait to babysit the girls for you by the way peter :) (the pigs i mean lol not your daughters ;D )

Well here they are, they took forever to load into photbucket. :)

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

Pudsy and Eccles

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

Bonding is going fine, they were under one igloo this afternoon, I thought where is Eccles and there he was snuggled with Pudsey, looks like they will be fine now!

Louise
x

Gorgeous little boys. Eccles looks soooo grown up on those pics looks like he is growing fast. Pudsey is beautiful just like my Rex Jimmy they are like cuddley teddies.

So pleased they are getting on Louise they look great together. :smitten:

Lindsay x

Eccles looks to have grown, I weighed him today though and my mew scales read that he had lost 1 ounce although I last weighed him with the old scales so they could have been wrong. He is never still, a little livewire, I've another Sunshine on my hands! He weighs 450g and Pudsey weighs 575g with a month between them. I thought Pudsey would be heavier but he is all fluff! :D

awwww, what a cute pair of boars :smitten:

Hope they stay bonded! O0

I love the name Pudsey, it really suits him. Spongebob Squarepants he ain't! ;D

I hope so too Sammy. What I've done is put all the boys in the utility room and brought the girls into the living room so no boys can smell the girls, I'll take them upstairs for a cuddle, especially S&T who do go mad when they can see the girls.

As Rex's are really laid back hopefully they will stay bonded. The only time Pudsey resembles SpongeBob is when he is relaxed and goes square shaped! :D

omg rex face! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

i love it when rex piggys look directly at the camera, their faces look so cute :smitten:

pudsey is adorable :smitten:

Hehe they look like their fur is standing on end! That's the problem with pigs how do you refuse any? They are all lovely!

:)

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
Hehe they look like their fur is standing on end! That's the problem with pigs how do you refuse any? They are all lovely!

:)

they do! sometimes munchies sticks out covering some of his eyes as some parts are longer than others

i have to refuse piggies :( if i had the space and money i would have loads!!

i bet munchie and pudsey would look cute together in a pic, two fuzzballs :D :D

they are soooooooo gorgeous :smitten:

their stunning together, glad to hear its gone well O0 :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back