• Winter is here! Make sure you piggies are safe by taking action now, for more information on cold weather protection - Click Here
  • Potential Forum Meet - Manchester Saturday March 2nd Details here!.
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.
  • As from Wednesday, 30th January, Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic will be relocating to 1 The Drive, Northampton, NN1 4RY

Meet Squiddly and Diddly!

Nikki1987

Junior Guinea Pig
So I had planned on waiting til I had everything first before getting some guineas. But I saw these little boys on a selling site in a tiny 90cm cage with only one house, one bowl and one water bottle to share, no hay just straw so knew I needed to take them after all the reading ive done on here. Spent a fortune on them since getting two of everything and I have a plaza 160 on route. There such good boys and get on so well!
Heres the newly named Squiddly, grey and white - hes quite shy but will come eat from your hand just doesnt want to be touched, not sure what breed he is, he has quite a pointy nose and a little mohawk going on on his head and down his back and Diddly whos a tri colour teddy, very confident and is now enjoying coming out for a cuddle. Cant wait to get them in their new home when it comes, they wont know what to do with all the space!

Attachments

Janey

*Photo Competition Winner*
Congratulations! They are really going to enjoy that bigger space! They're gorgeous too.

SkyPipDotBernie

Adult Guinea Pig
So I had planned on waiting til I had everything first before getting some guineas. But I saw these little boys on a selling site in a tiny 90cm cage with only one house, one bowl and one water bottle to share, no hay just straw so knew I needed to take them after all the reading ive done on here. Spent a fortune on them since getting two of everything and I have a plaza 160 on route. There such good boys and get on so well!
Heres the newly named Squiddly, grey and white - hes quite shy but will come eat from your hand just doesnt want to be touched, not sure what breed he is, he has quite a pointy nose and a little mohawk going on on his head and down his back and Diddly whos a tri colour teddy, very confident and is now enjoying coming out for a cuddle. Cant wait to get them in their new home when it comes, they wont know what to do with all the space!
Expect loads of popcorning 👍

Hanlou

Junior Guinea Pig
They’re gorgeous xx I can see why you fell for them! Bless them - my dwarf hamster has a 100cm cage! They’ll love their new space!

Chris24

Forum Donator 2017/18
They're going to love the new cage i'm sure! It's wonderful to hear you have taken on the two (very handsome) boys and will be giving them the loving home and extra space they deserve.