• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Meet The Gorgeous Little Romeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

babydoll

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey everyone please say hi to my handsome cute as a button baby Romeo
he's still shy so I'll try get some better pics of him in a few days, every time I try sneak up to him to take a picture he legs it haha
him and Harley are inseparable he follows Harley everywhere, me and my shadow I call them.
They had a great first night together they sat in the same pigloo all night chit chatting and lots of it :lol!::lol!:DSC08566.JPG

Just checking in @babydoll to see how Romeo and Harley are making out. So happy to hear that things were going well. I'm sure Harley is much happier:)
Yeah they are getting on like a house on fire, I'm so proud of Harley he has went to the baby of the house to the man of the house overnight little Romeo loves his new big brother they do everything together x :tu:

Yeah they are getting on like a house on fire, I'm so proud of Harley he has went to the baby of the house to the man of the house overnight little Romeo loves his new big brother they do everything together x :tu:
Great news, could we have a photo shoot soon? Pretty please with chooken legs on top? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back