• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

meet up in Scotland- anyone fancy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazeyg

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello,
I've recently discovered that so many people just don't get my piggie love and was hoping to meet some other piggie loving people.
Is there any folks in Scotland that would fancy organising a wee get together for a wee coffee sometime, somewhere central?

Cool thats 4 :) Hopefully some more people will come along. I'll keep bumping the post to get numbers up :).

Calling all Scottish piggy slaves he he

Anybody up for arranging this for sometime in January or Febuary?

I will put myself forward as a 'possibly'...I need to check my shifts at work and I'm pretty sure I'm working sat and sunday that weekend...Booooo...Will check on tuesday......Where were we thinking of for the venue...Someones house or a pub/restaurant in town?

In town maybe best? Angie if your free in the evening perhaps we could work round your shifts?

21st is fine by me also :). Are we thinking Glasgow? Any ideas for venue? Theres a place called the west at glasgow green thats quite nice, sort of laid back type bar/bistro type place and it brews its on beer. The food's pretty good too if were eating. Although I'm happy going into town also if that easier for people, I'll just get the train instead :)

I work every Saturday sadly. It would have been lovely to meet piggy people. I just bore others with piggy talk.

I work every Saturday sadly. It would have been lovely to meet piggy people. I just bore others with piggy talk.

Aww, that's a shame, would be lovely to meet you. Do you work during the day or at night? We could try and work round when you're working.

I work until 6pm on Saturdays. I'm useless travelling by train on my own especially after my adventure to Wales (which did end in 3 lovely new pigs though).

awww did you go to Suzy for piggies?
Are you sure you dont want us to meet in the evening? We could make it about 7.30pm to 8pm?

awww did you go to Suzy for piggies?
Are you sure you dont want us to meet in the evening? We could make it about 7.30pm to 8pm?

I went to Claire from All about the animals. Evening would be lovely but as most of the people coming are from Glasgow I would assume it would be easier to meet through there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back