• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Meet Zelda...my new addition...lotsa pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys

As some of you know, I lost one of my piglets (darling Patch) just before christmas, and Since then I have been umming and erring about getting another.

Well I decided Bubbles would like a friend to wheek and play with, so I went on another hunt today and found the one!

Surprisingly, he actually looks alot like Patch used to...only alot smaller, and browner and has coronets/ruffled look rather than a smooth haired one.

Here he is, Zelda (yes I know Zelda is a girls name, but I thought it sounded better than Link, which is the boy in the game, also Bubbles has a girls name and he's a boy, so they fit in together well hehe) As I said before, they will have their own cages, but get to meet each other in playtime.

Something I loved about Zelda was how he has white on one side of him, but not the other..see this pic...

This is his right side...
zeldaright.jpg

and his left...
zeldaleft2.jpg

Him hiding in his bunch of hay....
zeldahay.jpg

He found his food quickly...
zeldafood.jpg

Heres him getting up close...
zeldaclose.jpg

And heres him just being adorable...he can fit in my palms!
zelda1.jpg

zelda2.jpg

He's settling in well, mainly sitting in his Chube at the moment, but I'm going to make him some more stuff, including a little hidey house. He's more brown than the pictures let on.

Thank you for looking, Zelda says WHEEK!

hehe thank you :) He's so tiny compared to Bubbles...he also likes cuddles and made some cute noises when i was having a cuddle earlier...he's a bit skittish to catch, but once you've got him he snuggles up :)

he really is gorgeous and so tiny :) how old is he?

Zelda is gorgeous!

Please let the boys either live next door to each other for getting to know time or commit to bonding them in one go. Otherwise, you are constantly interrupting the bonding/dominance protocol which follows strict rules and force the boys to start back in square one each time! Shared playtime is a counterproductive concept as you are working against piggy instinct. Bonding with a baby is usually not a problem.

Here is a collection of tips for introducing guinea pigs:
http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38562

Awwww he's gorgeous such a sweetie x)

:) my other half just held him, and he looked even tinier! my OH is 6ft6 and has big hands, so he could sit in the palm of one of his hands! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back