Megazorb Free To Good Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry&lloyd

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hi, I have an 85litre bag of megazorb going begging if anyone wants it. I recently changed to fleece so i don't need it any more. It has been opened and a little bit of it used but there's at least 60litres left. Seems a shame to bin it.
I can deliver in the Glasgow Area

JustLeanne1

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi Lee - thank you! I'm sure I'll get the hang of this soon! I have 3 beautiful boys - 1 of which is being naughty at the moment so is split up from his "brothers"! I have not used Megazorb before so wanted to try it and thought this might be a good start off. I have started a new thread about Megazorb to try and get some advice! Thanks again! :)

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's okay. It's one of those features you dont know is there on the forum. I am one of the admin and still finding out stuff :))
3 boys :) - Trios rarely work with boys and there hormones unfortunately :(

There is a thread on megazorb here I think, it is old but may help https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/threads/review-megazorb.290/

Lovely to have you here, we have a photos section if you'd like to share your boys with us :) Enjoy the forum and any questions give me a yell :)

JustLeanne1

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's funny as they have all been together for nearly 8 months and then all of a sudden our newest boy Rusty has started being naughty. Vet says he thinks it might be because he is just reaching puberty and we should try them all back together after the summer - but it breaks my heart to see him on his own. Not sure what I'm going to do if he decides to continue with the bad behaviour, I'll have to get him a friend and they can live together in the bottom level of the cage! Shame though as it reduces the space they all have..... the joys! :)

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Harry&lloyd

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, I'm really sorry I gave this to the sspca :( I would definetly recommend it as a substrate though. X

JustLeanne1

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww no problem! :-) I just wanted some to try but to be honest it seems cheap enough that I could buy an 85l bag anyway.

What size is your cage and how much did you think you used per month? How often did you need to clean?

Thanks!

Harry&lloyd

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I used it in a 120cm cage and half of a 5x2 c&c cage. I done a full clean weekly but spot cleaned everyday. The bag would last about 4 weeks and I paid about £10 a bag. I liked to put a thin topping of hay on top for the piggies to play in and it covered the megazorb scent. It's not a bad smell just odd. I stopped noticing it after a while tho to be honest. Good luck with it, any other questions just ask x

Status
Not open for further replies.