• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Member of the Month - August 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A big congratulations to Michelle (michellemuffin) who is our very first member of the month!!

Thankyou to everyone who voted - it was a very close competition!

Michelle will now find that all her posts show that she is MOTM and her name appears in purple in the member list!

Get thinking about nominations for next month as MOTM will now be a regular forum feature.

WOW I'm so honoured , thankyou all so very much, I feel quite humble, after the past few weeks upsets it makes me feel I am with the very best forum with loads of great friends , you are all the best, thankyou thankyou, I'm going to show off to all my family now ;D :)

michellemuffin said:
WOW I'm so honoured , thankyou all so very much, I feel quite humble, after the past few weeks upsets it makes me feel I am with the very best forum with loads of great friends , you are all the best, thankyou thankyou, I'm going to show off to all my family now ;D :)

You really deserved to be MOTM of August and obviously everybody else thought that too :) Your a fab member on the forum and I am so pleased that you feel honered! anim

[siz5][colorr]ongratulations[/siz]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back