• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Members recommended UK and US sites for fleece cage liners and accessories

Here is an updated list of UK sites ….

The Piggy Lounge: https://thepiggylounge.com/shop/for-piggies.html Cozy Fleece Beds for Guinea Pigs. Cuddle Sacks, Tunnels, Cups, Cosies...is run by one of our members and she donates funds to rescues at times - she is a regular attender at rescue fundraising days

Piggie Pig Pigs: https://www.piggiepigpigs.com/ Lots of handmade accessories all lovingly handmade

The Sqube Factory: The Sqube Factory - supports guinea pig rescues

SoWendySew: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SoWendySew - this lady has donated and supported TEAS

Ziggy's Piggies: https://ziggyspiggies.webs.com/ Popular with many forum members – particularly for cage liners .

Cavy Couture : https://www.cavycouture.co.uk/ Cosies, tunnels, snugglesafe covers and hammocks . Is run by one of our members.

Stephs Piggie Paradise: Welcome -Piggie pyramids, pods and cuddle cups – plus cage liners with a waterproof backing.

Pawsup4cosypets : pawsup4cosypets

Pawsup Cosy pet beds, and cage accessories. Pawsup supports rescues (including April Lodge and Neville’s Nest) … and has supplied prizes for this forum’s photo competitions.

Pampered Piggies: https://pamperedpiggies.org.uk/ - Guinea Pig Beds & Cage Liners

Ada Art Guinea pig beds: https://www.facebook.com/Ada-Art-Guinea-Pig-Beds-1832429153669903/ ….Unique Guinea pig beds..... With lambswool inside for extra cosiness... But still at very competitive price

Piggies in Blankets: www.etsy.com/shop/piggiesinblanketsuk Sells a wide variety of beds including piggie pods, cuddle cups, snuggle sacks and loungers. Also sells accessories such as fleece forests, hammocks and bottle pads. Cage liners are also available as custom orders at the moment😊
Thank youuu💕💕💕

Good Morning,
After 3 voice messages in one week to a certain guinea pig cage store I looked for another option. I am in the United States.
I found the most customer-friendly site. PiggyBedSpreads.com - Fleece Cage Bedding Liners for Guinea Pig Cages, C&C Cages, Accessories I left a voice mail and within minutes I had a person returning my call to address my concern. That is customer service, that is who I want to give my business to. I was able to get my questions answered in minutes and place the order. Please visit their site and know that they will call you back ASAP. They have accessories, fleece, coroplast trays, pillows, etc.
I am disappointed in Guinea Pig Cages Store, as after 1 week and 3 voicemails I have still not heard back. They do not have customer service as a value. I do not recommend wasting time or money on them.

I have recently bought Red and Brillo a Luxury Snooze Cube each from www.fuzzbutt.co.uk They are brilliant, a fleece house with 2 doorways for the not quite sure if we're friends yet boars. Order arrived quickly with no hassle, although you may have to wait a while if you want something that's not in stock.
I like the look of those, how big are the doors?

I'll measure them later @PigglePuggle, two babies sleeping soundly in them at the moment!
I always worry about door size after Jezzy got her majestic backside wedged in the Pampered Piggies toadstool hidey and waddled round wearing it all day until I helped her get out! I got Ziggy to make us some lovely cubes with custom size doorways but I dont have any with 2 entrances :)

Aww bless her! I would think this lady would make them to your specfication if you were prepared to wait. They did come in different sizes but I can't remember what, I got the ones that were recommended for guinea pigs.

IMG_1036.JPG
Will measure later, these are small piggies at just over a killo each. My 1.3 killo Rusty would have trouble squeezing in I think.

@PigglePuggle
Through the triangle window is Red, this window measures 12cm across the widest bit. This house is upside down, we had some serious furniture rearrangement this morning!
Through the round window we have Brillo.

I've not washed these yet but they are very thick and well made so I think they will wash well. I made some extra pads to put in them so I can change these daily.

Just showed my age there I think!

I always worry about door size after Jezzy got her majestic backside wedged in the Pampered Piggies toadstool hidey and waddled round wearing it all day until I helped her get out! I got Ziggy to make us some lovely cubes with custom size doorways but I dont have any with 2 entrances :)

If you go for the luxury HoojCubes they will definitely be big enough for Miss Floof. I’ve been buying these for years and even my biggest piggies have never got stuck. The standard sized snoozecubes do have slightly smaller dimensions and one of my larger piggies used to avoid them, so I guess she worried about her bum looking big in it!

I didn't notice those when I ordered @VickiA . Food for future thought! Just ordered 2 more for Red and Brillo as the ones they have are going to need a wash soon. They really are brilliant for hormonal young piggies, these two run in one door and out the next when they are playing chase.

If you go for the luxury HoojCubes they will definitely be big enough for Miss Floof. I’ve been buying these for years and even my biggest piggies have never got stuck. The standard sized snoozecubes do have slightly smaller dimensions and one of my larger piggies used to avoid them, so I guess she worried about her bum looking big in it!
Do you have the door measurements for those @VickiA ? As well as Jezzy's posterior dimesions we have big pig Clover's wonky leg that doesnt bend at the knee, and Ollie's special legs that stick straight out sideways sometimes, to consider!

Do you have the door measurements for those @VickiA ? As well as Jezzy's posterior dimesions we have big pig Clover's wonky leg that doesnt bend at the knee, and Ollie's special legs that stick straight out sideways sometimes, to consider!

I have several hanging up in the garage drying after the wash so I’ll gladly measure a few for you x

Mine look tatty but I’ve been ordering them for years and never thrown one out yet. Fab for bondings. And they wash and stack well
Ordered! 2 hoojcubes :) I will update when they are delivered and we see who gets their wonky legs stuck, though the triangle window looks just the same shape as Ollie's special rear end so maybe he'll be ok :)
2 doors would be great for mad little oollah-woollah because when she has a new exciting thing it makes her want to run little zoomy circles, round and round and in and out, and with 1 door fleecy hideys she tends to just popcorn onto the roof and squish them flat!

Here is big pig Clover modelling the Fuzzbutt luxury hoojcube with a bit of a chooken leg :) it isnt exactly "hooj" compared to Ziggy's double cuddle cubes but seems like a 1200g piggy with a wonky back leg can get in fine and chooken out for a nap! Seems very sturdy too, lots of reinforced sewing so it keeps the shape :)
20190727_151356.jpg

Back