• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Memorial for Rudi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

I have just sent a online memorial for my baby Rudi :'( heres what i wrote ....

Rudi (AKA. Rude, Rude the dude, Da Rudi) February 11th 2002 - December 18th 2005

My darling Rudi you where taken so suddenly one week before your fourth christmas, you played all day I didn't realise it would be your last you even popcorned I had no idea you where ill, I went to your cage you where sitting so still i picked you and back you fell you where so floppy. we brought you downstairs on your pillow and zubin (such a silly piggie) rumbled by your side after nussleing you. the vet told us you had had a stroke that was at 915 at 935 i screamed as my dad told me you had slipped away, you where just three. you would sit by the fridge until we fed you your veg. you would sit on you piggie pillow and watch the simpsons and wheek along to Kyle on the telly. When we got you your buddy Zubin you loved him so much. you where charlottes best pet she misses you and looks for you every day. you got me through some tough times miss you so much. Griffins with Zubin now but your pictures above their cage rest in peace my friend miss you everyday

Love verity x x x

with this pic
Picture029.jpg

I was in tears writing it i didnt realise how much i miss him till now i think i pushed it to the back of my mine to try and seem strong ( i seem to do that alot!) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

awww big hugs to you darling :-*

he's at rainbow bridge with everyone..

Mrs Player xx

a lovely memorial and picture. Lots of love to you, Verity. I know how much it hurts x

what heart felt words ( you started me off again after losing my 2 last thursday) makes me realise just how much we adore these little fur balls and how much they affect our lives, God bless all of us who have lost our beloved friends recently, or for that fact ever lost our friends, :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back