• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Memorial jewellery

Merrypigs Sanctuary

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I collected Baby Pepper's ashes on Wednesday. Before he was cremated, we used an inkless footprint kit to take a pawprint of his! (digital version is a bit pixellated, sorry) I also asked our fantastic pet crematorium if they could take a clipping of his fur as I'd forgotten to myself.

I'm planning to use his footprint in a tattoo somehow, and some of his fur in memorial jewellery. Does anyone have any recommendations for memorial jewellery? I'm thinking necklace or ring.

If you have some memorial jewellery of a beloved pet I'd love to see it!

Polish_20210205_213905313.jpg

What an absolutely beautiful idea with the foot print! I have Odin’s ashes and some of his hair. I’ve just kept the hair in a little box for now.

this is a necklace I had made for one of my horses that I lost (it’s made from his tail hair), but I’m presuming piggie hair is too fine for something like this?

so sorry again about little Pepper 💔
B803D537-D941-4BB0-B876-2958B246B70D.jpeg

I collected Baby Pepper's ashes on Wednesday. Before he was cremated, we used an inkless footprint kit to take a pawprint of his! (digital version is a bit pixellated, sorry) I also asked our fantastic pet crematorium if they could take a clipping of his fur as I'd forgotten to myself.

I'm planning to use his footprint in a tattoo somehow, and some of his fur in memorial jewellery. Does anyone have any recommendations for memorial jewellery? I'm thinking necklace or ring.

If you have some memorial jewellery of a beloved pet I'd love to see it!

View attachment 166853

I don't have jewellery of a pet but I had a bead made for my pandora bracelet which has some of my dad's ashes in. I got it from Chris Parry (found him on Facebook) and I opted for a black bead with a bit of gold glitter put through with the ashes. Both of the ends are engraved too

What an absolutely beautiful idea with the foot print! I have Odin’s ashes and some of his hair. I’ve just kept the hair in a little box for now.

this is a necklace I had made for one of my horses that I lost (it’s made from his tail hair), but I’m presuming piggie hair is too fine for something like this?

so sorry again about little Pepper 💔
View attachment 166856
Ooooh it's so pretty! And thank you, he is sorely miss :(

I don't have jewellery of a pet but I had a bead made for my pandora bracelet which has some of my dad's ashes in. I got it from Chris Parry (found him on Facebook) and I opted for a black bead with a bit of gold glitter put through with the ashes. Both of the ends are engraved too
Awesome! I'll look into that too. Sorry about your dad though :(

Back