• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Merab's Herd

Hiya Jemimah
Grated sweet potato and oats is MUCH nicer in recovery food than a boring old banana. You should try it.
Lots of wheeks
Meg
Dear Meg,
I did have oats yesterday and I instructed my slave to get sweet potato but she only brought banana.
I love banana though so I don’t mind.
I hope you are putting weight on for your slave.
Love from Jemimah

Yum, yum herbs! my slave has sewn some dill seeds for my return, they are just sprouting now and will be ready for me to chomp on when I get home. We will both have to make a special effort to get our weight back on 😘 love Ted xx❤🥰😍😍🥰💕💕❤❤
View attachment 141777
My slave planted some dill too, and some coriander and rocket which are just for us.
I know there’s parsley which we get sometimes.
I heard her tell our other slave she also planted 14 cloves of garlic - we’ve never had garlic. I wonder if we’ll be allowed to try it.

My slave planted some dill too, and some coriander and rocket which are just for us.
I know there’s parsley which we get sometimes.
I heard her tell our other slave she also planted 14 cloves of garlic - we’ve never had garlic. I wonder if we’ll be allowed to try it.
Haha no, no Jemimah! garlic is strictly for the slaves, you wouldn’t be so kissable if you were to eat garlic 😂 lots of love Ted! 🥰😘❤️💕🥰😘❤️💕😍😍🥰 All the other herbs sounds lovely, well apart from the coriander which makes me jump to the other side of my cage!

Dear Meg,
I did have oats yesterday and I instructed my slave to get sweet potato but she only brought banana.
I love banana though so I don’t mind.
I hope you are putting weight on for your slave.
Love from Jemimah
Dear Jemimah
I haven't put on any weight for my slave although I am trying.
This morning slave and I had breakfast together. I thought this was a bit of a cheek as she always has breakfast after me and sits there and talks to me while I have mine. She said she was hungry this morning so thought it would be a nice idea if we had breakfast together. I did not think it was a nice idea. However, I did enjoy my breakfast.
Love and wheeky wheeks Meg

Slave!
What is this? Are you trying to poison me?
Jemimah was not happy with me today when I gave them some coriander.
As the other 3 stuffed their faces Jemimah made it very clear that after 10 months of eating coriander she’s just remembered that she doesn’t like it!

I expect it will be her favourite next week :hb:

Slave!
What is this? Are you trying to poison me?
Jemimah was not happy with me today when I gave them some coriander.
As the other 3 stuffed their faces Jemimah made it very clear that after 10 months of eating coriander she’s just remembered that she doesn’t like it!

I expect it will be her favourite next week :hb:
haha Ted hates coriander! I love it!

I’m like that with dill. I don't regularly cook with coriander, it’s okay I guess.

Some Jemimah spam.
My cute teddy girl has been losing weight despite eating well, weeing and pooping well and behaving perfectly normally.
Something was amiss but nothing I could put my finger on, so yesterday we went to the vet.
Not a good diagnosis- she has a mass in her abdomen, highly likely attached to her intest and kidney.
The best way forward given her age and the high risk / trauma of surgery is to keep a careful eye on her. Give her high calorie treats to help keep weight up and give her lots of happy ‘todays’.
The vet will give me painkillers if she needs them otherwise we wait until her quality of life diminishes to the point I need to let her go.
The grieving has started for my cute teddy.

Attachments

• 24724CA1-7975-40E9-969C-931F2EE6705A.jpeg
    24724CA1-7975-40E9-969C-931F2EE6705A.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 77875724-73D3-48FE-B27D-ED6761ED4B57.jpeg
    77875724-73D3-48FE-B27D-ED6761ED4B57.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 1C08E9ED-8195-47AA-9A8A-775B63F6FC7F.jpeg
    1C08E9ED-8195-47AA-9A8A-775B63F6FC7F.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 9
  • B4B605E7-061E-45A9-A664-D58CFE7E14F9.jpeg
    B4B605E7-061E-45A9-A664-D58CFE7E14F9.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 58F2CE99-BE89-4E28-8860-392FE4FAE148.jpeg
    58F2CE99-BE89-4E28-8860-392FE4FAE148.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 6687E625-B5F3-43CF-B88E-5023CCDDA6A0.jpeg
    6687E625-B5F3-43CF-B88E-5023CCDDA6A0.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 8
Some Jemimah spam.
My cute teddy girl has been losing weight despite eating well, weeing and pooping well and behaving perfectly normally.
Something was amiss but nothing I could put my finger on, so yesterday we went to the vet.
Not a good diagnosis- she has a mass in her abdomen, highly likely attached to her intest and kidney.
The best way forward given her age and the high risk / trauma of surgery is to keep a careful eye on her. Give her high calorie treats to help keep weight up and give her lots of happy ‘todays’.
The vet will give me painkillers if she needs them otherwise we wait until her quality of life diminishes to the point I need to let her go.
The grieving has started for my cute teddy.
Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear your sad news, sending big hugs to you :hug: I’m so shocked, she’s such a beauty, oh you must be devastated. Give her a big cuddle from me and Ted. I prey you have lots and lots of happy pain free time together x 😢

Oh no, poor Jemimah, I'm so sorry. This news must be so difficult for you to take in. I hope there will be many, many "happy todays" for her still to come. I know you will make the most of each one.

I am ever so sorry to hear the diagnosis @Merab's Slave but at least Jemima doesn't know what you do. This awful period of grieving does give you the chance to make plenty of happy memories and get loads more fuzzy bum photos of the beautiful lady. I am sure you will give her the best quality of life and she will live out her days in luxury and comfort (and giving you the run around) with her chums. Huge hugs xx

Back