• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Merry christmas from Helen and piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a very very wheeky christmas to all forum members,i wish you all a very happy christmas and a very peaceful new year.I hope all your piggies good health and happiness in 2011 may we remember all our loved ones now at rainbow bridge and look forward to another loving year with our lovely little furry friends.
God bless all of you,please add your greeting and keep this one going into the new year
Helen,Rachel x
Madge,Molly,Sally,Dylan,Peaches,Romeo,Oliver,Cindy,Rosie,Oscar,Peanut,Twinkle,Amber at the front,Luna,Henry,Feebee,Gregory,Titch, and Harry and Gerty my foster piggies.xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>

I send a heavenly kiss to my babies passed over to rainbow bridge this year
Daisy,Toffee,Sweetpea,Jessica my foster piggie,and Darcy my special boy who i miss, rest in peace my darlings.

merry christmas from laura and the piglets, butter, fluff, cookie, crumble, billy, vanilla and toffee.

hope you have a good christmas and an even better new year xx

Awwww thats lovely, merry christmas and happy new year to you and yours.:)

I wish everyone all the very best for a safe and warm christmas and a cracking new year with lots of healthy piggies finding lots of lovely new homes. xx>>>

This forum has taken up so much of my life these last few months, i am not embarrassed to say i am addicted, but i am also so very grateful for all the help, advice, comfort and fun i have shared with you all, thanks guys :rose

Love, kisses and huggles from Karina, Paul, Heidi, Jet, Stan & Oscar xxxxxx ;)

We all seem to have lost so many of our little furry friends this year :0, heres to every single one of them, hope they are all partying on over at the bridge. x>> (special thoughts to my little men Salt & Pepper xxxxxx )

x>>

Merry Christmas from myself, Lentil, Hector, Jake and Bounty :)) Its ashame that Fennel and Archie arent here this year :( RIP boys xx

Merry Christmas from me and the Tribe!

Much missed: Ffion and Fflur; you have so much contributed to the Tribe.

a very merry Christmas to everyone on here and a special thank you and merry Christmas to Flinstones and Nutmeg for all your help and advice. A big merry Christmas to Doeylicious too and to everyone here at GPF. :)

...and Frohe Weinachten to Wiebke :)

That's from my wife and I and Biscuit and Caramel :)

Last edited:
a lovely thread,

Merry Christmas everyone, and a happy, healthy and relaxing new year, love Laura, and the boys, and remembering Caesar, popcorning at the bridge this year, R.I.P my special boy x

MERRY CHRISTMAS INDEED! Even if I'm usually Bah Humbug! With Big Love from Hot Fox and the furries, Oscar Boscar, Daisy May, Flobble Blobble, Amberooni, and Pixie Pumpkin Poo. XXXXXX

Lovely thread :)

Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you all have a lovely christmas and stay safe in this horrid weather!

RIP to all the special pigs at the bridge this year, especially Mr Pickles :(

Love Rachel, Branston, Junior, Rodney & Delboy xxxxx

Heres a toast to you daisy

080820102476.jpg

Merry christmas at rainbow bridge my little love x

Merry Christmas to everyone,from Jacqui,Freya and Bebea.Keep warm and safe in this cold,snowy weather.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Love and best wishes from Ros, Newton, Rachel, Phoebe, Monica, Belle, Susannah, Sugar, Spice, Freya, Peppa Pig, Alfie, Nutty, Basil. Foster piggies Rufus, Zoomy and Lexie x
xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back