• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all you lovely guinea pig lovers :)

Lots of love & lots of piggy kisses
Reggie xxxxx

Picture709.jpg

Picture710.jpg

Picture711.jpg

Merry christmas Reggie Darling but we're a bit early sweetie or is it a case of you cant wait to see what santa brings you xx

Well ladies I know it's a little early but I just wanted to show you how good I look in my santa hat ;)
x)x)x)x)

eeeeeeeek no warnings..........tsk tsk rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP................brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................JUMP JUMP JUMP..................wakey up mummy!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.................................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP............................o....................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP..................oh my...............GULP...........feeling woozey again...........oh no you don't mummy! PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.......................oh thanks girls...............how cute.............how handsome..................kissable ones...................adorable............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

He looks likes he's blowing kisses too awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x)xoxo

Thank you everyone :)

I have to admit my mummy thinks I am so adorable too x>>

Merry Christmas Reggie!
We hope santa brings you lots of yummy gifts :))

You look gorgeous in your hat drool

Love Branston, Junior, Rodney & Delboy x

hehehe I'm sure my mummy will be treating me to lots of gifts and even persuading daddy to let her get me a friend too :(|)

Aww x)

Merry Christmas Reggie. x x x x

You should make one of those photos into a christmas card x x

He is very eager for Christmas!
Have you been a good boy Reggie?

Haha Merry Christmas to you and Reggie xx

Awww Reggie x) such a cutie in his santa hat :)) lovely pig pig :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back