• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Message about Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavy Corner

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi
I am curentley still in the middle of uploading Secret Santa photos but wanted to take a minute to say a HUGE Thank You to everyone who participated in any way in this wonderful scheme.
Every gift big or small REALLY does make a huge difference to rescues like us and it's thoroughly heart warming to discover that the genuine spirit of Christmas is not just still alive but so active amongst Guinea Pig Forum Members. When we go out to rescue and then spend weeks "picking up the pieces" we see so much cruelty and neglect, it can be easy to forget that there ARE so many good caring people around.

Please don't think that any delay in posting is due to it not being appreciated...... its simply that, of course all the normal animal caring duties are still going on.

On behalf of me and Winston and every guinea here at Cavy Corner can I please say these simple words that are not at all adequate but are deeply meant.....
Thank you, Thank You, Thank You
Suze x

I think that the secret santa idea is lovely and I feel very honoured to have taken part :) Seeing all those piggies with their presents have really pulled at my heart strings this Christmas xx

Knowing how much you all do for the piggies, and how much time each photoshoot (and the upload!) takes, I am very grateful for your efforts.

I hope that you and all the piggies have had a great Christmas!

Here Here and I do also have photos to upload. Done 8 cages today and another 6 to do tomorrow, been to family all across wales and trying to find the time to play with my kids! I promise to post the photos I have taken soon, I swear.

Many many many thanks to everyone involved, it's tugged my heart strings to see how happy the pigs were to get the gifts, the ones here popcorned and ran around like mad. Thanks to the secret santas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back