• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Milky Wee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've noticed that my boys are producing milky wee instead of clear. Is this because they are getting to much calcium? Should I cut back on their kale intake? They only get parsley as a treat from me anyway so I don't think it could be that, unless its the kale and parsley combined. This diet malarky is complicated.

Milky wee is ok! Just check that when it dries (on paper) that there isnt chalky bits that could be too much calcium or a pre cursor to bladder sludge. But GP wee is usually milky. Enjoy your piggies it will all be second nature soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back