• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Millie - Albie's newest g/f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is Millie (i changed it Michelle :)) Kathryn (kayjay) brought her today. She's a chocolate himalayan & is 17 months old.

Millie24.jpg

I was really worried about the introductions, but i'd no need to be, you would think they'd always lived together ........... well apart from Albie chasing her & trying to mount her. ::)
Her protests are very loud & she kicks him in the head but it doesn't put him off ;D

awwwwww she's gorgeous you lucky thing!

What a little gem! ;)

Trace x

I have a HUGE soft spot for chocolate himis. My Margalo is a choc himi & is the best!

hils78 said:
I have a HUGE soft spot for chocolate himis. My Margalo is a choc himi & is the best!

I have to agree with you, my Hamish (not sure if he's choc or not) is my fave piggy, not that i dare say that too loudly. They would make such a handsome couple ;D

Having met Hamish on Saturday I have to agree he is absolutely gorgeous :)

Lovely lady Niki, and really good news that the intros have gone well so far :)

Beks said:
Lovely lady Niki, and really good news that the intros have gone well so far :)

I shouldn't have typed so soon Beks, Maddie's like a raving lunatic chasing her all over (no actual fighting) but i am assured this will stop & if it doesn't well my Hamish boy will have to have the snip & have himself a laydeeee :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back