• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Millie and Brock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Millie (left) Brock (right)
DSCF0127.jpg

Millie
DSCF0146.jpg

Brock
DSCF0150.jpg

Millie
DSCF0125.jpg

Bev,
Wow! Those are gorgeous staffies! i love the breed & have a girl myself (my boy is now over the bridge) :)

Ah great to see the piccies Bev they are Staffie stars! :) :) :)

Looking very settled! Keep posting photos ;)

Alison :)

They are gorgeous! I bet you're all loving them to bits! Got the stairgate sorted? LOL They wanted to be in bed with you all! :D

Oh Bev they are lovely are they settling in ok? you are very sensible to use a stairgate my staffies come to bed with us and there isn`t a lot of room!! good job Mickey my wolfhound lurcher doesn`t try to join them he has his own duvet by my side of the bed. ;D

We are having a few teething troubles, with dominance issues but i'm working on it, she's very headstrong lol but overall they are doing ok. If we are out at the park or field and they can't see my youngest (8yrs) they won't budge until he comes back into their view, which I think is quite lovely, its nice that they are looking out for him after only a week, but my problem at the mo is that they keep taking food out of the kids hands when they aren't looking.

When we are eating I make them leave the room or they sit there looking and licking their lips, but it's when the kids have a cake or biscuit etc in their hands and they are walking around with it , or standing with it for that matter! But I really want that to stop. :-\

Its still early days for them yet isn`t it were the previous owners very disiplined with them? I am sure you will be able to break this bad behavior with time, when we had our lurcher he had been starved and was a terrible thief, into the bins and everything but we eventually got over this although even now just occasionally he will lift the lid on the pedal bin inthe kitchen! just checking whats in there. It is wonderful the way they are attached to your son already they really are wonderful people pets. As I think I told you our first staffie Jade was rehomed I`m sure because she was 7 months and at the chewy stage but we gave her plenty of toys and chews and she grew out of it, there are bound to be a few problems as they find there place in a new household.

Sounds like they are settling in well - the teething troubles should work themselves out soon.........

Jed still likes to get tissues out of bins to tear them up but will stop if he hears no! he has grown out of pinching food, apart from the other night when dad had left cheese and biscuits within reach - Jed managed to get the cheese off neatly but left the crackers ;D

If he wants to play he is known to take apples off the dish - never eats then just throws them about (mainly since we moved his tennis balls outside as hes not meant to run about too much after his op!)

It is nice they are watching out for the youngest - they love children staffies :)

Alison :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back