• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Millie has gone over the Rainbow bridge

munchmonster

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
I am distraught I don't know what to do with myself. Millie passed over the bridge in my arms earlier this morning. I had to take her to the emergency vet at 3am but she later gave up her fight. I loved her with all my heart, as I do all my piggies. She was such a happy little soul and I now feel guilty for taking her for the op. I have placed her in the home she shared with Wilf so he can say his goodbyes and I guess me and Wilf have to console each other. He will now be alone while I am at work (I'm not going today).I did everything I could for her and wish I could bring her back
RIp my beautiful beautiful girl xxxxxxxxxx

I’m so sorry you lost your beautiful Millie. You did the very best for her and she was loved by you and Wilf. Take good care of yourself and of Wilf. Rest well Millie 💕

I’m so sorry you’ve lost Millie, sending big hugs to you at this sad time x
Sleep tight little Millie 🌈

I cant find words at the moment and may not br typing the right letters through the tears, but to those members who have kindly sent messages, a big thank you, it makes me feel not so alone

Grief is so hard, it is the price we pay for love. But in time only the good memories will stay in your heart and you will be able to smile and enjoy thinking of Millie. She will always be a part of you 💜

She will. I am going to put her in a pretty box and bury her next to Bertie in my garden. I have just given Wilf a cuddle but he was shaking so I expect he just needs to be alone for a while.

I’m so sorry
I lost my Jerry on Monday
People say it does get easier by the time but right now I don’t believe it. I miss him so much. It was a one month fight ups and downs.
Hugs

I am so very sorry. You did your very best for her and I’m so sorry that she has passed away. Please be gentle with yourself. You’ve had a terrible shock. Hugs to you. Sleep tight little Millie x

I am so sorry. You did all you could for Millie, no one could do more. Millie will live on in your heart and as the pain of her loss eases you will remember her funny little ways with a smile. Sending you hugs.

I am so sorry for your loss too, Jerry Tom, maybe Millie and Jerry are popcorning free over the Bridge. It doesn't take the hurt away fro those left behind though, does it.
Sleep tight Jerry x

So very sorry that Millie has passed away.
You did everything possible for her and she could not have wished for a better, more caring owner than you.
Grief takes time, be gentle and patient with yourself.

I am so sorry for your loss too, Jerry Tom, maybe Millie and Jerry are popcorning free over the Bridge. It doesn't take the hurt away fro those left behind though, does it.
Sleep tight Jerry x
I am sure they are together and all the other little piggies 😊.

I’m so sorry
I lost my Jerry on Monday
People say it does get easier by the time but right now I don’t believe it. I miss him so much. It was a one month fight ups and downs.
Hugs
I don't think it gets easier. I lost two girls this year. One in March, one in June. I still have times I cry so much. But I'm finding I'm not doing it as often now. Someone once said to me grief is like waves breaking on the shore, the waves don't get smaller, they just break less frequently.

I don't think it gets easier. I lost two girls this year. One in March, one in June. I still have times I cry so much. But I'm finding I'm not doing it as often now. Someone once said to me grief is like waves breaking on the shore, the waves don't get smaller, they just break less frequently.
I'm so sorry :hug:... waves is a very apt description ...

Back