Millie Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
As most of you know my lovely Millie pig collapsed a while ago well sadly we found her collapsed and fitting tonight and she has now gone to Rainbow Bridge.

Millie was the loudest pig I have ever come across and had so much attitude packed into such a in tiny body. A true diva.

Millie I love you x

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Oh noooooooooo love whee are all so so sorry to hear about Millie Moo 8...8...8...
RIP Millie Moo run free at the bridge, such a teeny girl with a huge pigsonality enjoy the lush green grass and clover and popcorn with friends thru the meadows, you'll be so so sadly missed by your family but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Velvet, Onyx and Glynis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinling in the sky ....................... :(

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I keep thinking I am ok and then bursting into tears, the house is so quiet. Millie always had something to say.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you so much, this forum means a lot to me, as I know you all understand how hard it is to lose a much loved piggy x

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm sorry Charlotte, she was certainly a Diva with attitude! I can vouch for the fact that little girl was the Loudest piggy ever. I will miss her dearly when I walk though your hall :(.

I know she was only here a short time, but in that time I know she made a huge impact on you and everyone else, even if it was just to shout at them.

She will be sadly missed, rest well little one. Your Mummy will miss you!

:( xx

ASHLiix

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh my god I'm so sorry Charlotte ! Run free Millie x

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm sorry Charlotte, she was certainly a Diva with attitude! I can vouch for the fact that little girl was the Loudest piggy ever. I will miss her dearly when I walk though your hall :(.

I know she was only here a short time, but in that time I know she made a huge impact on you and everyone else, even if it was just to shout at them.

She will be sadly missed, rest well little one. Your Mummy will miss you!

:( xx
I don't think she will ever be forgotten by those who knew (or heard)her x

katiepops

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about Millie. I can't believe it. I'll remember her as a miracle piggy after her amazing recovery last time. Such a shame it wasn't for long enough.
Lots of hugs and piggy kisses to you. x
Kate, Spike, Bob, Hector, George and Gerry.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about Millie. I can't believe it. I'll remember her as a miracle piggy after her amazing recovery last time. Such a shame it wasn't for long enough.
Lots of hugs and piggy kisses to you. x
Kate, Spike, Bob, Hector, George and Gerry.
I am so grateful for the extra time we had with her and that she passed at home surrounded by love x

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
She sounded such a character. goodbye Millie you lovely little lady, you will never be forgotten. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

vabh57

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Millie Moo. Run free x

Laura-CCC4

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Charlotte, I am so sorry to hear Millie has passed. My heart goes out to you.

Rest well, darling Millie. xx

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I came down this morning and there has not been a sound made 8...8...

Status
Not open for further replies.