• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Milo has someone special to introduce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
As you all know me and Milo went speed dating at Suzy's it appears it isn't just Bette that dislikes Milo. Lucy and Sophie both didn't appreciate Milo's advances. Then there was Mia, who adored Milo. Milo didn't even look at her, it turns out Milo doesn't like just any girl.

Milo, decided he likes a younger girl! We're still not 100% sure on her name yet.

100_7037.jpg

Milo and his new friend have been popcorning like crazy.

I now have a Welsh, Northern Ireland, English and 3 scottish pigs. We've now completed the UK! :))

She's a little beauty and will love Milo's playful side! Milo looks very much like the proud groom... x)

I find it fascinating how piggies always seem to choose a different mate to what we would think most obvious. I've been there twice myself!

Oh she is so cute and tiny. They make a lovely pair. What's her story?

I'm so happy for Milo. They look gorgeous together.x)x)

Milo's clearly a male who know what he wants. :))
Good choice Milo, she's lovely.
She looks like a Wendy to me, which would be fitting as she's in Never Never Land. :))
Looking forward to seeing how they get on and what you decide to call her.

Milo's clearly a male who know what he wants. :))
Good choice Milo, she's lovely.
She looks like a Wendy to me, which would be fitting as she's in Never Never Land. :))
Looking forward to seeing how they get on and what you decide to call her.

I was originally going to call her Matilda, I find naming pigs so difficult rolleyes

Awww the new piggy is tiny but extremely cute :)
I bet Milo loves his new friend x

Oh yes Matilda's good. Tilly for short.
Milo and Tilly sitting in a tree K I S S I N G.
That works :))

Yay for Milo! Is Bette going to get a new boyfriend maybe?

OMG that pigture.................

oh hell she's done it now........She's KERPLUNKED ! rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ....................brrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP .....................oh dear mummy will you be ok?

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .........--------------------------

here whee go again..........
Nexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy come here quick please!

Yes Velvet what's up? oh yup i can see.........

Oh aren't they sooooooo gorgeous together x)x) awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yes Nexy they're such a purrfect couple x)

Well whee better do something don't you think?
Eeeeeer yup............ give me a mo Velvey.......

TO BE CONTINUED........................

TOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY BELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WOOOOOOOF TWEEEEEEEEEEET here to help we presume :))

Yes you are, she took one look at the new couple and......well you know what!

OK well with enormous help from both Bella and Tommy, thanks guys, TWEEEEEEEET you're welcome WOOOOOOF yup no worries Onyx.......whee will be about to start up the machine in a bit.......

on the count of THREE

ONE TWO THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...............................o...............................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ............................oh my....................GULP.................so adorable together.................sweeeeeeeeeeeet............................ gorgeous........................delightful.................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh they're so just right for each other, look at Milo protecting her by leaning into her awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh x)xoxox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back