• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Milo's in-laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzygpr

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Now that Milo has chosen and gone home with little Esme, I though it time to introduce the rest of the family.

Esme's mum and Aunts when they first arrived at the rescue, Petra, Mia and Autumn.
P6210142.JPG

Esme with her mum Autumn, sister Breeze and brother Bernard at 2 days old.
P8130177.JPG

Autumn and Breeze are still available for adoption.
P9150303.JPG

Esme's dad, Dylan (dark pig) and her Grandad Monty - happily rehomed.
Monty%26Dylan.JPG

Esme's Aunt Petra with her babies - Petra and her daughter Yasmin (chocolate baby) have now been reserved.
P8250233.JPG

Autumn came in with Monty and her three babies. Monty had been housed separately once Autumn had become pregnant, though sadly the young lady that owned them had failed to read the page in her piggy books about the right age to separate male babies and they were 7 weeks old when they arrived - with one male in the litter of three (Dylan). Consequently Autumn and Petra were both pregnant. Autumn had a litter of six though sadly one was stillborn, another only managed a couple of gasps before passing and a third was unable to feed from mum or by hand - it could not swallow the milk and passed after only a day. The three surving babies were healthy and strong and have thrived, Esme has gone to live with Milo, Bernard has gone to live with another of my piggy familes as a companion to a lonely male.

Still at the rescue and awaiting new families are Autumn and Breeze, Mia - the non pregnant female from Autumn's first litter and Petra's two sons.

Complex family tree!

Suzy x

They are all gorgeous, Autumn and Breeze are even more stunning when you meet them! x).

It's lovely to know Esme family tree, and ofcourse Milo's in-laws!

Such a beautiful family, hope they all find forever homes soon and I wish them all best of luck for their futures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back