• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Minimun housing size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, it upsets me when people get worried about homevisits, it's not like we don't want to rehome our animals and make our standards impossible. I can't speak for other branches but I believe my branch is fair and if improvements need to be made its on very friendly terms. Shame your not closer to us! :))

Hope all goes well for you Cozmo! Your Piggies obviously mean alot to you and i'm sure the RSPCA will see that when they speak to you! :)

No problem, it upsets me when people get worried about homevisits, it's not like we don't want to rehome our animals and make our standards impossible. I can't speak for other branches but I believe my branch is fair and if improvements need to be made its on very friendly terms. Shame your not closer to us! :))
Sorry Hanna....its just I was worried the size of the enclosures they are in was too small, however the fact they run around my kitchen in their run everyday should count for something.

I can't wait for the bigger shed though...will be big enough for big enclosures AND runs so in the winter they don't take up all the space in my tiny kitchen! :)):))

Had the homecheck this afternoon. Passed with flying colours, Izzy will be the new edition to our family as of Sunday (when we go to pick her up).

All my worrying about enclosure size (and the sleepless night) was for nothing! She was completely and utterly gaga over our set up, and all our guinea's. Lovely LOVELY lady!

*PHEW*

Had the homecheck this afternoon. Passed with flying colours, Izzy will be the new edition to our family as of Sunday (when we go to pick her up).

All my worrying about enclosure size (and the sleepless night) was for nothing! She was completely and utterly gaga over our set up, and all our guinea's. Lovely LOVELY lady!

*PHEW*

That's great! Hope she settles in well :)

Aww, that's lovely to know! Was the same with me, worrying over nothing! he he. At least it shows you really do care!

Good luck and post a piccy of her on this thread when you get her so I dont miss it :)p

Thanks guys. I'm going to try putting her with Sway (grandma sow) as she gets on with anything. So Sway will, I'm sure, show her the ropes as she does with any new sow she meets.

I'll be sure to post some piccies...She's a really pretty thorough bred, I just feel a bit sad that her friend got rehomed and whoever rehomed her friend didn't want her...I can't understand why. She's so pretty.

Anyways, bring on Sunday!

Ok we bought home "Izzy" today. She's VERY scared so my pictures aren't very good. We're keeping her in the house for 2 weeks for "quarentine" and then we'll try and pair her with Sway my Tort and white Aby x.

STH71388.jpg

STH71389.jpg

Sorry the pics aren't better quality but she is too scared to faff about with photos at the moment.

Awww, bless her. It will be so lovely to watch when she has settled in and popping everywhere because she is happy! x>>

AAhhh she looks lovely- you must be all excited about your new addition :)

Cheers ladies. We are...I've got her out on my lap now for a stroke and she's a lil shy but alright....tried a massage out on her...seems to relax her a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back