• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Miss you "Big Fluffy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingus-dingus

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A year ago today I lost my Old English Sheepdog Hollie, she was 12 1/2 yrs old and died in her sleep.

She was so gentle and loyal, beautiful and full of bounce until the end. My nick-name for her was "Big Fluffy"

I miss you so so much Big Fluffy, run free, with Clover and look after all those piggies.

Love Andree, Evie & Boffin x

DSC_0161_2.jpg

She was very gorgeous! I am not astonished that you are still missing her so much!

What a beautiful doggie. She was stunning and I know what a huge hole her passing must have left you with. Sleep well beautiful Hollie..

Hi Andree, aww, Big fluffy is soooo gorgeous, what a bootiful dog. It's just not fair is it, when we lose our animals like this. It's good that she went at a good age, but sad too that she was taken from you. You have lots of memories though, that's the important thing now that will keep you going.

Beth xx

sorry to hear about your loss.

I lost my lovely dog when she was 17yrs old / it broke my heart, that was 11 years ago.

RIP Big fluffy run free xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Andree what a beautiful tribute to Big Fluffy x)
RIP Big Fluffy it's now one year but you are still so missed, your mummy still loves you loads, take care of yourself and all your friends xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and lots of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back