• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Miss you Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yesterday I found my oldest piggy Shadow had passed away. I watched Shadow being born nearly 5 years ago. Her sister was sadly stillborn and her mummy sadly died 4 weeks after giving birth to her. I'm going to miss you so much Shadow,The way you always showed me your piggy lips in the morning while waiting for your breakfast. You fell asleep surrounded by all your piggy friends, They will miss you so much.

Sleep well my baby, I will love you always
Run free with your mum and sister over the rainbow bridge.

CopyofImage266.jpg

So sorry about this, Shadow looks a right chunkster.

rip shadow, run free at the bridge with your family x

RIP Beautiful Shadow

Sorry for your loss

x x x

Oh no whee are very sorry to hear about sweet Shadow 8...8...8...
RIP Shadow run free at the bridge, now reunited with your mummy and sister, enjoy popcorning with them and new friends and munching out on the lush green grass and clover, you'll be so sadly missed by your family but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and lots of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............ :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back