• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Miss You Tilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosie and bramble

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
One of our lovely older girls Tilly passed away peacefully in her sleep yesterday afternoon, such a lovely girl. Was very unexpected :( RIP Tilly

What an awful shock, I am really sorry to hear of the loss of your little girl. Massive Hugs x

RIP Tilly
x x

HUGS

I am so sorry! A sudden loss can really whack you as you can't brace for it and are left with lots of unanswerable questions, even more so at this time of the year. :(

RIP Tilly

Thanks everyone :)
Got to say it's been hard but on a positive note at least i know she was peacefully sleeping due to the way she was lying. Over the spring/summer we had 2 trips to the vet for a uti and after the second it cleared and didnt return but always kept a close eye after that.
It did make me question her age too.
We think she was around 4/5 years. She was just so friendly and laid back, going to be quite a miss :(

Sorry to hear about Tillly. She will be safely at Rainbow Bridge now and will be grazing with all the other piggies.....x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back