• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mod Standing Down

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing @Jerrybelly has made the decision to step down from the staff moderating team at the end of this week, however I am pleased to say she will still continue to be a member of the forum.

Cath joined the team in 2013 after the forum was hacked and played a vital part in our growth over the forthcoming year and has been a mainstay of the staff team since. I would like to officially thank Cath on behalf of all the staff and everyone on the forum for her hard work over the past four years.

Oh what a shame :( I am glad you are staying though! Thank you for all your work moderating for the forum! *hugs*

I've trained the other staff how to use it. I still have my personalised ban hammer on my own forum. ;)

Thankyou for your involvement for the last few years @Jerrybelly :hug: It would be lovely to see you again at a forum meet :) x

Thank you for your hard work in taking care of the forum! x

Back