• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

More Cute Photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnycharlie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We've had our piggies for 3 weeks now and they are simply adorable. Both my children are smitten with them. My 12 year old is sharing the feeding/ cleaning routine with me and is doing really well. Haven't had a single complaint yet! The Floofs are growing at a tremendous pace and eating pretty much everything I have tried them on. This week they have started coming to the front of the cage when I go to talk to them and they just about let me touch them without running away. They will image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg take food from my hand and are very happy to be cuddled. :-)

:D:wub::wub: Aaaaaawwww, they are sooo pretty in all their floofiness! Two very lucky piggies to have found such an adoring family!

Aw sounds like they're taming really well and trusting you :) Oh gosh they are gorgeous, I could just snuggle that brown one especially!

Sounds like they are settling in wonderfully well. They are both adorable :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back