• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

More pictures of my lot, including the first of Z&E!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Heres some more piccies of my boys, Harry is the ultimate poser lol! and there is the first of Ed and Zub together and a baby one of Zubin! x

Harrys Pigtures:
Heres one of Harry posing on our sofa,
downloadl.jpg

this is harry 'Hiding' from my phone, little did he know i was taller than the house loll
060403_18230.jpg

this is Harry once again looking for somethine though i dont quite know what ? ?
060406_09200.jpg

Zubin and Eddie Pigtures
This is Zubin the day we got him, which was the 23rd Augest last year! Hes 8 weeks old and is tasting grass for the first time!
ZUBINYETA.jpg

This is the first pic of Ed and Zubin eating, its not the best one ive saved that for last! they do have two bowls but only use one!
060609_22120.jpg

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST! the best one of them, i took it this morning and thats Abbies arm in the piccie she had to do it as Ed wont stay still for a second!

download.jpg

Hope you all like them xx

They are lovely what handsome boys, they all look really cheeky! :D

They are Gorgeous boys.
I love the one of Harry looking out of the log cabin, I have a cabin the same and 6 of my girls insist on squeezing in to it the love playing sardines :) :)

and use the window as the door

Karen

I broke the log cabin, when i was fixing the pen together i slipped and fell into it and onto the cabin and it was well and truly broken! Whoops! Harry hated having the roof on it though he used to head butt it off lol bless him, he did try using the window as a door but almost always got stuck lol

:o Kelly LOLing me teehee, It was funny once i knew Zubin was safe, he was in it at the time and i was terrified id killed him but as i screamed for Abbie i saw him popcorn across the garden which i was glad to see but he was a bug*er to catch lol. the pen is now still functioning as such but it now more hexagonal rather that the rectangle it once was LMAO! ;D

Yeah and freedom lol! never seen him run that fast it hurt my boobs though landed right on them opps! I am a loon nad I'm proud lol i thought id squashed him and under my weight that woulda killed him!

No! lol cant remember what i was doing to fall i think i was balancing on a peg basket maybe that was a little daft lmao

Its a pretty high pen even for me! lol but the basket was 97p from asda so maybe a stoll would have been better ill think about that next time hehe

Ah yes maybe a next time might not be wise with Ed being as daft as a brush he may not run lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back