• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Morning Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.
They get a teaspoon of bran each mixed with a little water.

BTW, how did you get such a fantastic score in Power Arrow?

Mine just get a hay top up in the morning - dinner time is in the evenings.

Mine get their nuggets topped up (they rarely clear the dish though) and lots of hay.

Veggies time isn't until the evening :)

My 2 boys, and 'Broccoli & Sprout' :)p (the Veggie boys) get lot of yummy veggies

Romaine lettuce, carrot, cucumber, parsley, dandillion, grass, clover, beans & spring greens and ........ :)) And a good clean out from all their veggie poos @)

Morning: inspection, medications; water and hay top up
Evening: veggies; meds; food; hay; cuddles and anything else...(especially cleaning bedding/fleece to de-stinkify)

x

Morning: Carrot, lettuce, peppers, celery, cucumber and the occasional apple.

Evening: A large leaf of greens and whatever dandelions I can find in the garden. Hay top-up ready for the night and a handful of Readigrass. Spoilt!

two varieties of vegetables

maybe carrot and pepper or something else, hay and pellets changed This is thier breakfast:))

They have more in the evening.

Mine get pellets and hay in the morning. I made the mistake once of giving them a bit of cabbage mid morning...now Archie believes that's the law and won't be quiet until I give him some, so they get a bit of cabbage at about 10-ish.

They get veggies and more hay if needed in the evening.

I was a little confused about the feeding routine but I think I have got to grips with it now.

I like to do hay & pellett top up in the morning and then veggies & more hay (if needed) in the evening.

I usually have to rush about in the morning so I like to give the veggies of an evening so I can sit and admire them while they are eating :))

I give veggies in a morning and bedtime and a little bit of this and that during the day, as I find it helps with getting my shy fosters to come and take it out my hand and building up the human trust. ;)
Whenever I go up the garden I'll come back with something I've foraged like lemon balm, blackberry leafs or dandelion then call them all when I get in. I actually say there names then "booboos" which is guinea pig for 'I've got something for you, come and see' Am I mad? Yes possible @) :)

I give tomato, broccolli, carrot most mornings. Sometimes they get extra, this morning they also got red pepper and radish. In the evening they get some curly kale, they adore that. Every time they hear the bag rustling they make such a noise, especially Basil.

I always remove the seed from the tomatoes to prevent a mess. Is that ok to do or do the seeds play an important part?

Hay and pellets are always available also.

I don't give specific food as I follow the ratewatchers diet but they get a mix of 6 different veggies in the morning so a total of 150g of fresh food in the morning, pellets topped up, water changed and hay top up.

Then when we get in from work I do a sweep out of the cage, hay top up if needed and another ( different ) mix of 4 types of fresh food in the evening totalling 100g.

So 10 different types of food a day, no wonder they cost me a fortune!

I actually say there names then "booboos" which is guinea pig for 'I've got something for you, come and see' Am I mad? Yes possible @) :)

Not mad, no. I do it too but for a different reason. My boys are free-range in the shed and I don't want to scare them by opening the door and sending them running to their hidey houses. I say 'boyyyys' a couple of times before opening the door and they're usually at the door desperate to see what I have for them!

Not mad, no. I do it too but for a different reason. My boys are free-range in the shed and I don't want to scare them by opening the door and sending them running to their hidey houses. I say 'boyyyys' a couple of times before opening the door and they're usually at the door desperate to see what I have for them!

:(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back