• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Move over, theres a new Mummies Girl in Town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Her name is Esme, as we all know Bette was my lap pig and goodness I miss her so much, I could never replace such an amazing girl. I am so glad though I got Esme when I did, I couldn't have faced getting another pig so soon after Bette. Esme is proving to be a little Godsend.

Cheeky, entertaining and so confident. This pig knows how to Chillax!

This is Esme having some laptime, I've never seen a pig so Relaxed and happy I'm so glad she likes it here!

089.jpg

091.jpg

092.jpg

How cute is her tootsie!
093.jpg

Ginger leg!
094.jpg

Shes such a little blessing and even Milo loves her.

Her Mum and sister are still looking for there very special forever home!

Autumn and Breeze are at Glynneath Rescue with Suzy.

Suzy's Blog http://guinearescue.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
Talk about making yourself at home.
What a lovely girl she is. She certainly loves the attention :)

She is a very beautiful piggy. She's so shiny and healthy looking. :rose

Esme is a real cutie! That tricolour leg is soooo cheeky! x)

I can fully understand your feelings about Bette. I had a similar situation in summer when Ffion died so suddenly just after Hafina had joined the Tribe. Watching Hafina blossom did help, but I wanted some time before rehoming a piggy as different from Ffion as possible; there is just nopig that can fill her very special shoes, and I still miss her so much! :(

Aww x) Super cute! :(|) I know what you mean about not wanting to rehome another pig so soon. :( My older girls passed away just over 2 weeks ago and I got a new piggy today. In some ways I feel guilty but at the same time I don't because I have only done what is best for my other guinea pig Petal. She was lonely and I didn't want her spending winter alone. I have not replaced Rainbow and Fudge and never ever will! It's lovely to rehome a rescue piggy but sad to have to get a new piggy so soon. :( It was a hard decision for me and my parents to make but getting Lily is the best thing I could have done for both Petal and herself! x) Rainbow and Fudge will never be replaced, they were such unique little characters. :) Just like your Bette, she will never be replaced. :) x

Last edited:
Esme is a real cutie! That tricolour leg is soooo cheeky! x)

I can fully understand your feelings about Bette. I had a similar situation in summer when Ffion died so suddenly just after Hafina had joined the Tribe. Watching Hafina blossom did help, but I wanted some time before rehoming a piggy as different from Ffion as possible; there is just nopig that can fill her very special shoes, and I still miss her so much! :(

Its very sad when our pigs, leave especially so unexpectedly I never imagined having to say goodbye to Bette but yet I had to do it so early on. She was a madam and one thing I am thankful for is she finally found her forever home and she will always remain in my heart. x).

Esme is aomething else. I've never had a baby pig before never mind new there birth date, so I'm excited about her little personality blossoming!

Aww x) Super cute! :(|) I know what you mean about not wanting to rehome another pig so soon. :( My older girls passed away just over 2 weeks ago and I got a new piggy today. In some ways I feel guilty but at the same time I don't because I have only done what is best for my other guinea pig Petal. She was lonely and I didn't want her spending winter alone. I have not replaced Rainbow and Fudge and never ever will! It's lovely to rehome a rescue piggy but sad to have to get a new piggy so soon. :( It was a hard decision for me and my parents to make but getting Lily is the best thing I could have done for both Petal and herself! x) Rainbow and Fudge will never be replaced, they were such unique little characters. :) Just like your Bette, she will never be replaced. :) x

You have to do whats best for the remaining pig. I understand why you got a friend and no other pig replaces one lost.

Aw Esme you are a cutie, just what your mummy needs to help her with the loss of Bette. Keep giving her lots of snuggles Esme x

Aww look at that ginger leg :)) shes adorable, as are her mum and sister I hope it won't be long until they find their special forever home, just like Esme has :)

Ahhhhhh x) What a beautiful, and cuddley piggie x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back