• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Moving rooms.

Lorcan

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
So assuming I ever get my act together I'm planning on moving the guinea pigs into my room and me into theirs. There's not quite so much room for a straight 3x6 space but I'm not going to have them in a smaller space if I can help it (and I'm pretty sure I can). That means it'll probably turn into more of an L shape than a straight rectangle.

Is it worth me trying to get somewhere to actually do a correx floor for me at that point? I know I could do it myself, but I don't actually have a stanley knife or really any knife capable of cutting them properly. Scissors yes, but scissors are awkward for cutting the correx with, it was enough of a PITA last time round. I have zero problem with giving them most of the room (obviously the door needs to be able to open but that's pretty much it.

There's some pipes in that room - or at least I assume it's piping because it doesn't make sense for there to be a random box where there'd normally be a skirting board. This used to be a 1 bed house so I assume they're from the remnants of the original bathroom. Assuming again it's pipes I'd need some way of making a very solid correx wall there which is why I'm wondering if there's a way to get it pre-made. Laziness is the other half of that obviously.

Hi, When I built my c&c I found that a craft knife was the best thing for me to use. It's basically a scalpel so you are very much in control.

That's all the help I can offer, I'm afraid.

I got expensive correx from Kavee already cut. Wonderful. Would have liked the sides higher though.

Back