• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mr Ted Has A New Wife (and A New Lease Of Life)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, poor old Mr Ted was very down after Mrs Fudge was PTS on Monday. He was very sweet and washed her after she came home then became very quiet. The neighbours (Connie and Violet) didn't want him so the only real option was to find him a new wife. Cue a wash and brush up, nail clip and best appearance to go on a dating session. And several hours later Mr Ted was back at home in a strangely rearranged and neutralised cage with his lovely new wife Mollie. She's about his age and has been round the block but they hit it off straight away and have settled in well together. He's certainly found his mojo again and remembered he's a boar!

Poor Mr Ted.
They look so adorable together! I love that London fleece. I'm kicking myself for missing that one at Primark! :)) x

Awww a lovely new couple. Glad he's picked up a bit since losing Mrs Fudge x

Well, poor old Mr Ted was very down after Mrs Fudge was PTS on Monday. He was very sweet and washed her after she came home then became very quiet. The neighbours (Connie and Violet) didn't want him so the only real option was to find him a new wife. Cue a wash and brush up, nail clip and best appearance to go on a dating session. And several hours later Mr Ted was back at home in a strangely rearranged and neutralised cage with his lovely new wife Mollie. She's about his age and has been round the block but they hit it off straight away and have settled in well together. He's certainly found his mojo again and remembered he's a boar!

What a gorgeous pair! I hope that they will be very happy together!

Aaah, Mr Ted, you are a handsome devil :wub::wub:and your new wife, Mollie, is very lovely too! :love::love:

Awww, I love her little face in the first pigture, she looks very sweet :)

What a lovely couple they make! :love: :luv:

That's great news :) Lucky Mr Ted and lucky Mollie too, finding herself with a great home and a companion who adores her. She looks very confident in those pictures :)
It made me laugh, when you said she's been around the block! Give the girl some respect! :) :) :) x

They make such a lovely couple. Am so pleased he has found a new wife.

That's great news :) Lucky Mr Ted and lucky Mollie too, finding herself with a great home and a companion who adores her. She looks very confident in those pictures :)
It made me laugh, when you said she's been around the block! Give the girl some respect! :) :) :) x

I'm surprised how confident she is. She already comes running over to sniff me and I can give her a gentle chin rub. She's also got the hang of the routine here now and this morning she was wheeking for veggies because I had a bit of a lie in. And it's fair to say she has been round the block. She's had litters (poor girl) and tolerates Mr Ted's amorous advances with great dignity. I think Mr Ted is not the only one enamoured with her -the OH thinks she's a cutie too :luv:

Oh bless her. Sounds like you have a little star there. She sounds perfect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back