Mummy, Nicholas And Bladr Special Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I love that short haired one! Lovely colours :) And their mansion in the background! JEALOUS! Gigantica's drooling over your boys! I don't know how they'd feel about her though- she wears the pants apparently! hahaha little beast :inn:

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you. blade (short haired) and Nicholas (long haired) haven't decided whos boss yet let alone a lady taking 1st place lol. You have several ladies don't you?

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you. blade (short haired) and Nicholas (long haired) haven't decided whos boss yet let alone a lady taking 1st place lol. You have several ladies don't you?
Yep, I have four girls :) Two old ladies (5-6 years) and 2 younger ladies (2 years and one at about 5 months)!

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Blade says he might try the one at around 5 months as its more his age, he says he'll take her to the movies with some cardboard to chew on (look at lads night out in pictures and you'll see what I mean lol)

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Blade says he might try the one at around 5 months as its more his age, he says he'll take her to the movies with some cardboard to chew on (look at lads night out in pictures and you'll see what I mean lol)
Haha! What a charmer! That would be good for her! She lives with Bossy Gigantica and she may be picking up her snottiness ;)

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Awwwww :love: Great photos! Your piggies are stunning.

Rotated your photos for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.