• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mummy scared the living daylights of of us this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommies Mam

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Firstly, blimey this forum is so slow this morningmallethead

Mummy is having massive clear up as her grandma is coming to visit, she was cleaning the hallway cupboard out (I think its rather cruel to stick grandma in the hallway cupboard if that's what she cleaning it out for). Anyway she discovered a sign and thought it would be great for standing above our cage, thinking it was complementary, praising even of guinea pigs I looked up.............and messed myself.

Why, this is why?....

P1000820.jpg

She had put a "for sale" sign above our cages. Mummy was laughing we were not, would you if you saw a sign that suggested that you were to be sold? Mummy reassures that we most definitely aren't for sale, phew thats alright but please don't scare us like that again mummy, its not funny!

Last edited:
Ha ha that's hilarious. I hope your mummy's Grandma enjoys her visit.

Aww I'm sure your Mummy was only joking, she wouldn't actually sell you. Our Mummy would never sell us, she loves us too much. Paislee and Phoebe Pig x

our mummy thinks this is flipping hilarious but she's as daft as yours by the sound of things!

Keep you chin up dude.

from
Edward and Jacob x

Ask her if she's going to make anything for your pen with that nice piece of correx.

Mummy says that we can't possibly be for sale as the estate agents concerned has shut down anyway.......we have kind of forgiven mummy as we had parsley for tea. Yummy.

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK

oh PHEW it was mummy tricking you :{
Oh your mummy is such a minx tsk tsk :x

Whee both send all our loves and some really friendly brrrrrrrrrr's and wheeeeeeks too to make you all reassured that all will be ok xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back