• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mummy's brave little man

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsay7

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well today was Squeaks neutering day. I dropped him off at half eight, went to work while lunch (got pm booked off) then rang the vets after 3 to see how my little man was doing.

They said he was ready so i was there picking him up about 3.20. The vet nurse said he was the perfect patient and that she normally would say to make sure he starts eating, drinking and pooping soon, but she knows he is ok as hes done all three whilst still at the vets. Infact she had to prise him off his food bowl!

Hes been a little star and i had no need to worry. Here he is in his hospital cage

Squeakneuteringday.jpg

Squeak wondering what all the fuss is about.:(|)

NorthLincolnshire-20101107-00125.jpg

x)x)x)

Last edited:
Squeaks now requested a calendar so that he can cross off the days until he gets to move in with Trinny, Susannah & Honeyb.

His move in date is Monday 20th December 2010. What a great early Christmas Present that will be for himx)

AWWW - Well done for bouncing back so well, Squeaks!

It looks like a very lively, action packed Christmas in your home when mummy has plenty of time to keep an eye on you all! :))

awwwwwww Squeaks you are soooooooo brave x)

Oh Linds can't wait for the pigtures of him with his wives droolx)

Lots of healing loves and wheeeeeeeks from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

William wishes Squeaks all the best for his recovery, William says to expect all the best vegetables and lots of pampering.

Though William's had to go back to the vets twice to see the lovely nurses, and has to go back again tommorrow, because he just won't leave his stitches alone but is healing very well, we're just concerned about infection now.

Columbine said to tell William he's a silly boy because if you pull at your stiches and they get infected then you have to have horrible antibiotics again because she did.....

And all my girls are happy (and a touch jealous) that Squeak will get to see his girls soon. Perhaps he could start his advent calendar on the 26th Nov....

Well done Squeaks, not long to go now :)) wishing you all the best for your recovery. :) xxxxx

Well done, Squeaks! You're a little trooper! xoxo

Well Squeak ate for England last night and i was a little concerned that hed not pooped as much as he had eaten!

Nothing to worry about though as this morning i woke up to a cage full of poop:))

Hes done so well. OH works split shifts so just rang to see how Squeaks doing and he was out having cuddles when i made the call. Hes done so well cant believe he has had anything done.:)

I'm sure its the thought that he has three girlfriends to move in with in 6 weeks that make him a brave little boy!

Aww am so pleased he is doing well. Not long to go now Squeaks.

Aw bless little Squeaks :)
How old is he ? x

Hes just turned 2. He came to live with us 3 weeks ago, he had a horrible start to his little life but was rescued by a wonderful Guinea Pig Sanctuary and now he lives with us and in six weeks time he will be moving in with his three ladies x)

Hi - So glad that Squeaks came through it all and is okay. Bet your very chuffed and relieved. Good luck for when he moves in with the ladies. ;)

Beth xx

Hi - So glad that Squeaks came through it all and is okay. Bet your very chuffed and relieved. Good luck for when he moves in with the ladies. ;)

Beth xx

Thanks Beth hes been an absolute dream you really would never believe he has had anything done. Keep checking his wound and it looks so neat and clean its a combination of our excellent vet and Squeaks great attitude to life.

Will post some better pics of him tonight after work.x)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back