• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Museli or Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trufflepig

Is one better than the other ? My piggie is on the brown Nugget food from pets at home, is this ok for her ?

Sorry for all the questions :)

i prefer nuggets (pellets) as it prevents selective feeding, and i think maybe the work the teeth a bit more ?

and lots of people on here feed P@H nuggets..so yep thats fine :)

I feed Cavy Cuisine and every so often I buy a sack of Chudleys Rabbit Royale (or Wagg). Hay is best for a dental workout :)

Thats brilliant :) thank you for taking the time to reply to me :)

I feed Wagg guinea pig crunch (which I guess is described as museli?!)

mine have p@h nuggets aswell. they did try wagg but they were selecting what they ate so know they get everything and of corse they get lots of hay and veggies

Sorry to sound like a twit, but what are p@h nuggets? I feed Supa Guinea nuggets, they seem to thrive on those.(+loadsa hay+fruit+veg)

mine have p@h nuggets. i think they are good cos it prevents them picking at the bits they like and leaving other bits, and every piece has all the vits. and minerals etc. that they need, whereas museli has different vits. etc. in different bits and your piggies could miss out on something vital just because they don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back