• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mutant Veg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have I never done this for my girls?! :))

How did you do it? I always have to cut peppers in half to get the seeds out lol.

Why have I never done this for my girls?! :))

How did you do it? I always have to cut peppers in half to get the seeds out lol.
carefully! I cut the top out, so a lot of the seeds came out with that, and then poked the knife in to detach as much of the white stuff as I could, then banged it on the worktop. The remaining seeds just fell out. Sometimes just pushing down on the core will detach it but this one wouldn't do it.

I bow to the master, that's a skilled hand! I'm definitely gunna give that a go on the weekend, I wonder how quickly I'll smoosh it by accident. I'm pretty heavy handed XD

I'm totally giving this a go too, piggies will love it. Could fill it with anything really even hay. I think I will probably massacre a capsicum though, not got the steadiest of hands lol. I bet this is going to become a new piggie food craze. Gorgeous piggies too btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back