• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My 2 boys are gonna be in a charity shop on Tuesday

Gem789

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Don't worry, they're not going on sale lol. My friend who volunteers in wood green told his manager I'm still on furlough and very bored so she said if I'd like to help out there's plenty of work. I said to my friend about bringing jimin and guiseppe in and putting a sign on the shop window about if anyone would like to cuddle a guinea pig for 30p.There might be no one interested but I thought I'd see how it goes, it might raise a little bit for the charity and I can help out on the shop floor as long as I can still keep an eye on them. Luckily they're quite confident pigs and seem to like a cuddle.

Did just wonder what that title was about! :)) :xd: Aah I’m so jealous, I want a cuddle with your gorgeous boys! :love: Hope you can all raise a good few pennies xx

Nothing better than a piggie cuddle.

when we have visitors that’s the first thing I’m asked can I get a cuddle from your piggies even my husbands friends who say I’m not an animal person give in and ask for a cuddle:lol!:

I was out the back of the shop so didn't get to try and lure people to cuddle the pigs lol. They did get 7 cuddles though and made £7.My friend who was on the till asked people for a donation. It's not loads but it's a little extra for the charity. I asked him to take a couple of photos so if he can send them to me(he's got an older phone) i'll post them on here. I also agreed to volunteer 2 days a week. It gets me off my butt lol.

Back