• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

my 4 year old has just got the wrath of mummy and daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Little person Maxymoomoo, went all quiet earlier. I decided right its bedtime, so got up to go collect him from where ever he was, as I got up I freeeeakkkked. Both the hutch doors were open. Leaving Tam and Bumble to do as they please.
I went OMFG and ran out to the garden. Hubby and 10 year old son in tow. Wasnt until I got out there that I noticed hed been spraying the inside of the hutches with kitchen cleaner. Well needless to say I lost my temper with him. The old tikker was going crazy:...:...
So again for the third time this week I had to clean both of their houses out. With the help of my 10 year old, who up until that point wasnt talking to me due to me not letting him out at 7pm.?/
Both pigglies are fine, I think Tam enjoyed the adventure, as she was nosing from the spare cage, wundering what was going on.
Hubby has now put locks on all the bolts, and on the undersink cupbourd so the little oink cant do it again. And to get a telling off big time from daddy, I dont think he will be doing it again.grrrr

Oh lordy! That sounds a very scary moment! Thank goodness they didnt take the opportunity to escape too far! Your house sounds a lot like mine! My 4 year old just doesn't get it that you don't open the door for them to stroll on out.. He keeps opening cage of indoor one as well to try to stroke Blacky. Argh! Back along he was cleaning fish tank with kitchen cleaner and fed fish a fruit shoot!

My 9 year old also thinks he's going on 16. What are they going to be like when they really are?! Lol.

totally agree with that, teenagers can be a nightmare too xx

Oh noooo how scary! My little brother years ago when he was around 7 or 8 decided to wash our budgie in a sink filled with hot water and fairy liquid. That only just ended well!

CP It really doesnt. They whinge more than they do now. Are more demanding, and to top it all off rude and ignorant as well.lol Ive had 2 stepkids both are now nearly 19 and a 22 year old. My eldest is 14. And he is just lovley when he has a mood onmallethead

Oh no! That must have been absolutely terrifying. I'm so glad nothing too terrible happened, though :{ what a panic.

My Little person Maxymoomoo, went all quiet earlier. I decided right its bedtime, so got up to go collect him from where ever he was, as I got up I freeeeakkkked. Both the hutch doors were open. Leaving Tam and Bumble to do as they please.
I went OMFG and ran out to the garden. Hubby and 10 year old son in tow. Wasnt until I got out there that I noticed hed been spraying the inside of the hutches with kitchen cleaner. Well needless to say I lost my temper with him. The old tikker was going crazy:...:...
So again for the third time this week I had to clean both of their houses out. With the help of my 10 year old, who up until that point wasnt talking to me due to me not letting him out at 7pm.?/
Both pigglies are fine, I think Tam enjoyed the adventure, as she was nosing from the spare cage, wundering what was going on.
Hubby has now put locks on all the bolts, and on the undersink cupbourd so the little oink cant do it again. And to get a telling off big time from daddy, I dont think he will be doing it again.grrrr

:{:{ oh dear.......... it is hard for the littlies to learn....... you need eyes in the back of your head!

as for teenagers..........arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mallethead i have a 25, 23 and 20 and it's not easy! i do love them to bits tho x)

Oh no, at least they were all ok! I guess a 4 year old wouldn't know what they were doing, they probably think they're helping clean cages and stuff

I think i ask more of my own mum now then i did in my teens lol. Shes only lives 5 mins away is the perfect baby sitter i dont have a car and my dad is always giving me lifts everywhere and when ever there is a problem i am straight on the phone for advise. She was a star when they both got chicken pox spent everyday helping out. We spent everyday with her late pregnancy with my daughter which was a really big help as tom was only 1 almost 2 so he needed lots of looking after and i was so tiered then when i went into hospital to have heather she looked after tom which was a few days and nights as i had a section and it meant hubby could be at the hospital with me. In my late teens early 20's mum did not even see me for weeks i would be at mates and she just would not see me.

talking about things kids do my son cant get to my piggies but he can get to my letter box and he has a thing about posting things out of it so far he has posted his dads 21 birthday watch present from his aunt dvds, books,I do avon and he has posted some ones order out and when the post lady puts letters through the door he posts them back to her as well. Poor women must knock 3 times a week with diffrent stuff he has posted out :red

I do avon as well. Thankfully hes not touched any of that YET. If he did I can imagine the pigglys having lippy on. GOD HELP MEEEE.Lol

lol to be honest dont think I am going to do it much longer lot of hard work and not much money I do love to boxes for the piggies though

I can vouch for that.............teenagers grrrr I have a 13yr old girl and half of the time she's not on this planet.
Honestly my 7yr old girl has more common sense, in fact when I go out (only a very short time up to an hour) to nip to the shops or walk the dog I always tell the little one to keep an eye on the big one lol.
My youngest is lovely (with the exception of her mouth sometimes) she's always wanting to help with cleaning the house, the guinea pigs, the dogs in fact anything she can.

i used to enjoy it just finding it time consuming at the mo and its taking the time i want to spend with my piggies. although its not cos i am not doing anything lol

I think i ask more of my own mum now then i did in my teens lol. Shes only lives 5 mins away is the perfect baby sitter i dont have a car and my dad is always giving me lifts everywhere and when ever there is a problem i am straight on the phone for advise. She was a star when they both got chicken pox spent everyday helping out. We spent everyday with her late pregnancy with my daughter which was a really big help as tom was only 1 almost 2 so he needed lots of looking after and i was so tiered then when i went into hospital to have heather she looked after tom which was a few days and nights as i had a section and it meant hubby could be at the hospital with me. In my late teens early 20's mum did not even see me for weeks i would be at mates and she just would not see me.

talking about things kids do my son cant get to my piggies but he can get to my letter box and he has a thing about posting things out of it so far he has posted his dads 21 birthday watch present from his aunt dvds, books,I do avon and he has posted some ones order out and when the post lady puts letters through the door he posts them back to her as well. Poor women must knock 3 times a week with diffrent stuff he has posted out :red

I love this! That's so cute hehe, though I'm sure the cuteness wears off pretty quickly :))

Oh thanks for that! Just when I thought life can only get easier as they get older! :...

Mine is 22 months old and I keep saying that at least when he's a teen he'll scream at me and storm up stairs, now it's just stand in front of mummy and scream until her ears are bleeding and I'm nearly :)>>>

Mines favourite thing is to try and post his toys through cages to the animals, books, and god knows what, then try and help himself to their food bowls. Keep telling him he'll start wheeking soon xx

No that's the thing with my kids even when they are being sooo naughty I still find them cute I get quite dirty looks when I am in public as when Tom does something naughty like he turned round on the bus the other day now normally he waves at people and is really nice but this time he blow a rasberry at the lady it was clear she was not happy but I could not help but laugh. Or the time he played with the loo and I had to tell him of for playing with the toilet you never think your going to find yourself saying dont put your hand in the loo that water is Not to be played with.

but dont get me wrong he is not a naughty boy lol and he does get told of if he does wrong I am not a soft touch. Poor little mite is so ill at the mo he has had a sickness but for 2 days now cant keep anything down and he is really really floopy I am quite worried :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back