My Animal Week

Fantasimo

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well, what an interesting week it has been for the pets in this household (and my bank balance!)

Last Saturday I took Finn to the vets for a scab on his back, and have spent the week giving him antibiotics. He’s been very good bless him, provided he gets his sweet potato afterwards. He finished his course today, no more scabs, so all is well.

Then yesterday my dog fractured his toe 🤦🏻‍♀️ so I now have a dog on expensive painkillers!

Touch wood nothing has happened to Oggie Pig, but you know what they say about things coming in threes 😳 Although he has just taught himself to climb up my leg and beg to be picked up/fed while I’m standing next to him. So apparently he has now become a dog while the actual dog is broken 😂

And yes, I’m currently treating myself to some wine!

Spaghetti & Noodles

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I also have a dog with a broken toe, he however doesn't think it's broken now and would like to go in the garden without any of us humans carrying him out or waiting for him to wee, we have stopped the drugs now to see how be gets in this week before another x ray on Friday 🤨🤞 it's healed or we are in for surgery and further rest etc and a very grumpy boy.
Someone remind me why we have them? 🥰

Fantasimo

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh wow, well your dog’s broken toe trumps mine with his fractured toe 😬 Bailey just has painkillers and doesn’t have to limit anything else he does. Which is good, because he’s big and gangly so I would NOT like to have to carry him everywhere 😂

Glad there’s two of us in the broken/fractured dog toe club. We should have badges made!