• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My babies

Little rascal
Yes, wouldn’t know she has been poorly. Absolute nightmare, we had a piggy Cookie that was a real character and taught it to widget when she was little... Widge is now 6.5 yrs but so feisty and will demand veggies by doing this as she knows it does our heads in! I worry about her teeth!
Chickpea (white piggy) is not blessed with brains and so attempts this behaviour occasionally by biting the bar at a back of cage... she is so sweet and gentle but not the brightest lol
The do love each other so much, the closest pair we ever had. We nearly lost Widget the other week at vets and chickpea didn’t cope for 12 hrs apart- I am dreading what is going to happen :( But for know I still have my babies. We call them the babies cause we had widge at 3 weeks old and chick from 3 months.

Yes, wouldn’t know she has been poorly. Absolute nightmare, we had a piggy Cookie that was a real character and taught it to widget when she was little... Widge is now 6.5 yrs but so feisty and will demand veggies by doing this as she knows it does our heads in! I worry about her teeth!
Chickpea (white piggy) is not blessed with brains and so attempts this behaviour occasionally by biting the bar at a back of cage... she is so sweet and gentle but not the brightest lol
The do love each other so much, the closest pair we ever had. We nearly lost Widget the other week at vets and chickpea didn’t cope for 12 hrs apart- I am dreading what is going to happen :( But for know I still have my babies. We call them the babies cause we had widge at 3 weeks old and chick from 3 months.
Aww i hope shes ok now. Its so hard when they're ill.

Back