• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

my baby died

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessguinea

my sister just called me. princess got really bad and passed away a couple minute ago. I'm at work and am hysterical. i miss her sooo much. I'm so sad! i failed her

OMG. I'm so so so sorry

(((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))

Rest In peace little Princess.

Michele

I'm really really sorry to hear, big ((((((hugs))))) to you hun.

Clare xxxxx

Oh Jo I'm ever so sorry darling. Loadsa love and hugs to you.

You did not fail her, don't ever think that. You took her to the vets to get her checked out! She loved you like you loved her. She would never think that you failed her.

You did all you could in helping her my love and she had a great life with you.

So sorry to hear that Jo.

You did everything you could for princess.

Big hugs to you.

xx

thanks everyone. i might take her to get cremated..not sure yet. i was thinkin of tellin daddy to dispose of her before i got home. but at the same time, i wanna see her. but its gonna hurt to see her out that door. my only little baby..... :'(

You did not fail Princess. You did everything you could. Be brave. It will be ok.

She was a brave little piggy.

If you need to chat you know where we all are.

Michele

Oh God I'm so sorry Jo. Big hugs and love to you. Please don't blame yourself. You did all you could. It was her time to go and she went knowing that she was safe and loved.
x

thanks all. i just feel like maybe i waited too long to get her to the vet or something. I'm so sad. i feel so bad. i feel so guilty. what if i caused her the pnumonia in the first place? i opened windows alot the first time she was sick. the bacteria never left her. I'm so upset.

Please don't blame yourself Jo. I feel guilty and blame myself when a piggie dies but at the end of the day, death comes to all of us and sometimes its sooner rather than later. You did all you could for Princess and she was so loved by you. She would have had a wonderful life!

If you need anything you know where I am :)

*Priya, Crunchie and Michelle's piggie Cuddles will be playing with princess as I type this!*

I'm so sorry Jo,

Don't think this is in any way your fault, you did what any piggy mum would've done. You loved Princess very much, anyone can see that. She was lucky to have you.

RIP little Princess x x

Jo, darling. I have only just seen this. I am so dreadfully sorry about this. You did everything you could for her and she had a very loving mummy in you. There is nothing I can say to ease your pain, but I know what you're going through. x

Jo please dont say you failed her of course you did'nt but i know exactly how awlful you feel, I have had a bad few months with losing some of my babies, it hurts so much does'nt it? you did everything you could for her, she would have known how hard you battled for her, so please dont think you failed her in anyway,
she is now at peace running around a lush green meadow no doubt playing with my babies, Bear Lavender cuddles and demon, its not worth saying cheer up, you will do that in your own good time, god bless little princess and hugs for you sweetheart, :'(

thank you all for your loving words. i was going to cremate her but i decieded to bury her instead. i told my dad to leave her in my room until i got home so i could say goodbye. jose came with me. she was a little stiff when i got there, but i didnt care. i stroked her where she got her injection and told her i was sorry and that i missed her. then i put her in a small box and jose buried her for me. everyone said bye and we laid her to rest. i cleaned her cage out and put it back on my desk. while i ate dinner, i kept going to the room with carrots and i had to keep reminding myself that she wasnt there.
jose and my sister debbie said they were going to surprise me with another piggy and i could name her after princess. what do you guys think of this? I'm confused about it. :'(

I'm very sorry, dear. We hurt because we love. Try to remember the lovely times you had together.
My advice would be, to give yourself time to grieve, then when you are ready, find another piggy to love - not to replace, because no-one can - choose a nice name for him/her and enjoy discovering things about each other.
Much love
Sally xxxxxxx

That was what I did and suddenly there was Rocky needing a home. I think you should have a new name, as there wil only be one Princess, like for me there was only one Dr.

thanks, sally. you know, lucinda, i think your right. maybe i should name the new piggy another name. jose just thought of naming the next one in her memory so i guess i understand what he meant.

Don't rush.

Grieve, then the piggy will turn up and the name will come.

Another piggy might help the healing process.

Use a different name cos there will be only one Princess.

yea, everyone thinks another will help me get better. i kinda wanna take care of another one. is this wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back