• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My "Barbie wig" has gone all floppy (update on Caron)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
We have been having little problem with a Barbie wig collapsing all over the living room floor lately! It is safe to assume that this little Lymington piggy has thrown herself into the life of a proper pet.

Caron has even started thinking about maybe taking a treat off my hands at some point in the future!

10f1d453.jpg

5b535db2.jpg

3964ef4c.jpg

174ecd1f.jpg

41e3d719.jpg

Eating pellets with a belly flop:
f4885a19.jpg

And here is my Barbie piggy in all her curly glory!
20a02010-1.jpg

The curls have come into their own not least through the fact that Caron has joined Nerys and Taffy as a dedicated "leftovers terminator" and has been putting on weight religiously! In plain speaking, she's become a rather stout lady under all that fluff!

Aww, she's so pretty! I'm glad she's found a nice, loving home with you and has settled in well :)

Considering how traumatised and nervous the Lymington piggies were when they were rescued at the end of August, these pictures are a miracle indeed!

Gorgeousx)x)x)

<<Just asked to leave work early! now planning route and piggy napping mission to Wiebke's.>>>drool

Carons so beautiful x)x) my pink princesses say they need her to come live with them and Jimmy would def say yes to being able to sit and stare at Carons lovely locks all day long!

caron is gorgeous. do you have to brush and give her bum cuts a lot. i was always cutting Parsnips bum hair as she wouldn't wash it and it would get horrible! :)

caron is gorgeous. do you have to brush and give her bum cuts a lot. i was always cutting Parsnips bum hair as she wouldn't wash it and it would get horrible! :)

I have to give her a onceover every few days; thankfully, her hair looks so great and curly when it is slightly shorter that I have decided to keep it at that length.

Caron is VERY good at being groomed and having her nails cut - a true princess!

"Goldilocks" has just nearly taken a treat from my hand, but lost her nerve at the last moment... But we are getting there - that was closer than ever before!

ooooooooooh i love her flops drool
And the long shot of her lying on her side, i LOVE it when they do that x)

I WANT HER HAIR DO......i'm so dam jealous!!
Caron your quiff is sensational my sweet girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back