• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My beautiful Snowy has gone to the bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggiePal

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
IMG_0143.jpg

I'm extremely sad to let you all know Snowy has gone to the bridge. I found her curled up in her cage yesterday, she looked like she'd just gone peacefully to sleep.

I have taken her to my mum's house to be buried in her nice garden next to Carrot.

Rest in peace my polar princess, run free over the bridge with Carrot, Jack and your mummy will miss you x

I'm so sorry.
Snowy was so beautiful. What a darling little face.
xx

Oh Alyson, I am so so very sorry to read of Snowys passing. :'( .

She was a beautiful little girl and is running free with the other piggies at the Bridge.

My thoughts are with you as i know how devastating it is to loose a much loved piggie.

Deb x

OH I'm so sorry, what a beautiful piggy.

I'm sure she'll be popcorning and scoffing as much hay as possible over Rainbow Bridge.

XX

So very very sorry that your little girl Snowy has passed onto the Bridge :'( :'(

What a beautiful little girl, please know that she'll be safe and happy playing at the Bridge with all her
little friends.
Take care thinking of you at this difficult time, sending cuddles to help you :-*

God bless Snowy you were an angel to look at and now an angel for real 0:) sweet dreams and hugs for your destraught mummy, shes loves you so very much and will miss you always :'( :'( :'(

So sorry to hear this

Run free at rainbow bridge Snowy

Sending you huge hugs

xx

Sleep tight little one

Billie will look after you and show you where the best hay is x

Oh Alyson i am so very sorry to hear this, thinking about you :'(

She'll be playing & popcorning over the bridge with Carrot

N.nite Snowy, sweet dreams

Niki :-*

Oh my goodness, Alyson. I only just got your message. I'm so sorry to hear about Snowy. Shall give you a ring so we can have a chat.

Lots of love,

Alex x

My thoughts are with you, what an adorable little girl. Hugs sent to you for your loss. Snowy will be with all her little brothers and sisters at the rainbow bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back