• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My beautiful sweet Klein has passed

Bell10

New Born Pup
Reaction score
BBA4C37E-5693-4703-A468-3039CE4DE04E.jpegToday at approximately 11:15 am, my loving guinea Klein passed away. When I first got him I researched everything there was to know about guineas. I was so scared I wasn’t going to do it right. There must have been something we did right, because he trusted us so much. My boyfriend and I were sure to make his life comfortable and loving.
Klein LOVED to be held, which was surprising after several people had told us that some guineas don’t like to be picked up often. Every time I reached into his living space he would walk over and wait to be petted or be given a treat like his favorite occasional treat, Cilantro. I will miss him so much. I know it’s weird to say, but every time I held him he would give me the sweetest look. Always so calm and very trusting towards me. Above anything though, he was my boyfriends bestfriend. And in his final moments it was only fair that my bf, Kevin, held him until he passed. It’s hard to imagine coming home from work and him not running up to the corner in which he could see me and stare me down until I came over. Gosh I will miss that soooo much. His little brother Brady, my bf, and I will push through.
RIP to my first guinea pet ever, my first small pet, the pet that taught me the most patience and how to love from a distance. 💕

Hello. Lovely message about the life you had with Klein.
Its so sad when Rainbow world calls. .
Rip little well loved guy. X

So sorry for your loss. He sounded adorable.😢
Rest in peace Klein 🌈❤️

So sad to hear Klein has gone to rainbow bridge. What a lovely time you all had together. He brought so much love to you and knew he was so loved in return - take care 🥰

So very sorry for your loss. RIP little one.💕🌈🐾

What a lovely tribute to your handsome boy.
Take time and be patient with yourself as you grieve

You had a strong bond, one which I hope will comfort you during your grief. He had his trust in you for a reason and please don't doubt your care. It sounds like he had a wonderful life with you. Rest in peace.

I’m so sorry for you and your boyfriends loss. Sleep tight little Klein xx

I’m so sorry for your loss. ❤️

I lost my sweet piggie a month ago so know the pain that you’re feeling. It initially feels very raw so take all the time you need to grieve. Be kind to yourself.

Your tribute to sweet Klein is beautiful. He was so loved by you both and should be so proud of yourself. Always remember him in the fondest ways and hold close the happiness you brought to each other. x

I am so sorry that you have lost your special boy, Klein!

They were absolutely stunning, I am so sorry for you loss. Big hugs x

sleep well little one

RIP Klein
x x

Back