• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My beautiful Whiskers passed away in the night :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I had you from aged 6 wks old and you passed away last night with your friend Toffee by your side, you were aged 5yrs and 3mths old and were a massive part of our life, i will miss you being the first to the bars of your cage wanting some veg and a chin tickle some thing that you loved so much

Katie my daughter and your friend is almost 10 yrs old now and has had you since she was 4yrs old and will miss you so very much as she has grown up with you in her life.

I will do my best to find Toffee some friend in the guineas i have here as i know she is very stubbon and only took to you

during your last few days Toffee and you were seen cuddling next to each other some thing you two never did.

Last night you came up to the bars and wanted some cabbage and really enjoyed it
i also noticed over the last few days you had become blind as you struggled to find the veg and food but with my help you soon found it.

You will come back to us soon in your little cascet and will sit on out cabinet in the livingroom where you will always be ...

last week i even brought some grass in for you as i knew you wouldnt make till the summer mths were you could go on the lawn :(
I love you my sweet little Whiskers and have fun with Big Buff at rainbow
bridge where we will meet again one day.

I love you my sweet girl and we will never ever forget you 8...

DSC03503.jpg

DSC03504.jpg

Photo0076.jpg

DSC04746.jpg

DSC04760.jpg

DSC04761.jpg

please wait.....

Last edited:
oh I'm so sorry, it must feel even harder given what you've been through recently x

i am so gutted she has gone :( things wont be the same in the out house with out her :( Whiskers has been in the house with us for the last week so she got to spend time with us all before her passing as she just loved been around us all :)

going try and pair toffee up with one of my 3 groups of neutered boars and their girls x

So sorry to hear about Whiskers, I'd been following the other thread on her for the past few days.

So sad, a lovely tribute to her.

RIP Whiskers

x x x

I am so sorry that you and Katie have lost such a longstanding friend.

RIP Whiskers - I hope that you'll enjoy being a guardian angel piggy!

Oh I'm so so sorry to hear this xx
I've had a really crap start to the day and again after reading one of your posts it has made me feel a little selfish about ranting when you're going through loads, I actually feel a little upset and teary now.
I hope you're all ok xx

Deepest sympathy from The potteries guinea pig rescue xx

Oh my goodness claire i am crying at work 8 and oh so sorry to hear about whiskers and its a great comfort to know she will be with oliver now too in rainbow bridge.
She was most lovely graceful sow and was with you all through the rescue.
Sending much love to you today i know how it hurts
Love Hen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deepest sympathy from The potteries guinea pig rescue xx

Oh my goodness claire i am crying at work 8... and oh so sorry to hear about whiskers and its a great comfort to know she will be with oliver now too in rainbow bridge.
She was most lovely graceful sow and was with you all through the rescue.
Sending much love to you today i know how it hurts
Love Hen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back